Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Yeah, OP, I remember reading your old thread about hustling and whatnot. I found it interesting with some of the terminology that you used. I didn't know that putting "English" on the ball was spinning for example.
Do you find the terminology varies a lot from place to place?

Some of the local terminology in my area:

Putting "spin" on the ball, (english).

"Sewer" is sinking the cue ball regardless of situation.

"Scratch" doing a lovely job of hitting the cue ball such that it goes in whatever direction that isn't where you wanted it to go.

"Prick shot", putting the cue ball somewhere that your opponent doesn't have a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
BOAT
Bust
Out
Another
Thousand

The two happiest days in a boat owner's life, the day they buy it, the day they sell it.

I still want a fuckin boat.

Hey OP, bring on any more stories. I remember reading your last thread, it was pretty awesome from what I recall.

Did you ever encounter any real pro guys? I mean guys that were beyond, or way beyond the skills of the local hustler types?

• Locked thread