Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

danwon posted:

Got my first game in on the Frosthaven play surfaces and it's an incredible improvement. I wish I had waited to get Frosthaven with the surfaces, honestly. An absolute breeze to set things up and I barely need the awful section book now. Couldn't possibly be happier with it.

We just completed our first scenario with them yesterday too, and I agree completely. Just a vastly better experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I'm extremely glad they're there for folks who want them.

I'm personally all in on tiles, though, since I've got a good organization scheme and 3 other helpful players for cleanup. :)

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

One thing I liked about Jaws of the Lion's surface books is that dungeons weren't limited to the shapes of the tiles. Making a surface version of Frosthaven doesn't give you that.

We finally unlocked the (building 24) garden and are so pumped! Hit max morale and burned a point to double build for the first time too. The town is coming along, mid 2nd summer.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

I'm extremely glad they're there for folks who want them.

I'm personally all in on tiles, though, since I've got a good organization scheme and 3 other helpful players for cleanup. :)

i've been board gaming with my group for something like 15 years and my constant nagging 'please help setup and teardown' has finally born fruit and i dont have to ask anymore with any game. its taken all this time and asking 'hey do X for me' to get them trained though

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Cliff posted:

One thing I liked about Jaws of the Lion's surface books is that dungeons weren't limited to the shapes of the tiles. Making a surface version of Frosthaven doesn't give you that.

We finally unlocked the (building 24) garden and are so pumped! Hit max morale and burned a point to double build for the first time too. The town is coming along, mid 2nd summer.
Yeah a few of the scenarios have some custom art but most don't. And re-doing them would have taken.... Wow, a lot. Just organizing them so the whole thing worked at all was quite an undertaking.

Also - nice! We just started Summer 3!

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Cliff posted:

Yeah this was the key reason it didn't appeal to me. I am kind of blown away at how much time people are saying it is saving, my guess is it would have been fairly negligible since you still have to do every other thing, grabbing the specific tiles seems like a <5 min. task for me. I suppose setting up next rooms saves time over the section book but that was a change I really liked to allow for some elements of surprise, and not sure how much of that is lost with this.

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

Personal Quest 21
Do I need to capture the enemies or can it be a party thing? Does the guy with the net have to sell it back to town so I can purchase it again?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
It's less a matter of time and more a matter of stuff. Now I don't have to bother with all the layout tiles and all the overlay tiles. They can sit in their box in the corner and it's a bunch less stuff I have to worry about keeping organized properly. It's a bit less mental overhead too.

As an aside, our group just did the infamous scenario 14 using Dwarf's recommended changes and it was actually fun. Our group looked at the initial rules and were like, no, that's impossible.

danwon
Aug 19, 2015

Guy A. Person posted:

Yeah this was the key reason it didn't appeal to me. I am kind of blown away at how much time people are saying it is saving, my guess is it would have been fairly negligible since you still have to do every other thing, grabbing the specific tiles seems like a <5 min. task for me. I suppose setting up next rooms saves time over the section book but that was a change I really liked to allow for some elements of surprise, and not sure how much of that is lost with this.

For us, yeah, it saves a few minutes every room looking up where the map tiles and monsters go. It also saves a few minutes every time someone can’t remember the details on the scenarios special rules. It saves looking up which shade of rubble is difficult terrain and which shade is obstacles, like in the most recent scenario we did, Overrun Barricade. It saves flipping backwards in the section book to figure out the number of the treasure chest in the previous room that someone darted back into to grab.

We also aren’t getting messed up by a scenario special rule getting sprung on us that screws over one class or another like that one with the shield pillars that deletes the first room as soon as you open the door to the second and we aren’t getting rewards that we don’t value, like checks on characters that are just about to retire.

Nothing individually gigantic, but the section book gave us a constant stream of little questions and administrative tasks and no one place or page to go to for them. And we give the element of surprise in scenarios a negative value, because it’s often been an unpleasant time waster. So getting rid of that was an active plus.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Cliff posted:

Personal Quest 21
Do I need to capture the enemies or can it be a party thing? Does the guy with the net have to sell it back to town so I can purchase it again?
It's just you and yes, lol

You can re-capture ones you already have though. (edited because discord spoiler tags don't work here for some weird reason)

ChocolatePancake posted:

It's less a matter of time and more a matter of stuff. Now I don't have to bother with all the layout tiles and all the overlay tiles. They can sit in their box in the corner and it's a bunch less stuff I have to worry about keeping organized properly. It's a bit less mental overhead too.

As an aside, our group just did the infamous scenario 14 using Dwarf's recommended changes and it was actually fun. Our group looked at the initial rules and were like, no, that's impossible.

Hey, sweet! Glad it was a good time :)

danwon posted:

We also aren’t getting messed up by a scenario special rule getting sprung on us
Hey, I actually love having to suddenly pivot after a surprise. It's part of the fun. :)

We just treat doors, now, like the dangerous foes they can be.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

dwarf74 posted:

Hey, I actually love having to suddenly pivot after a surprise. It's part of the fun. :)

We just treat doors, now, like the dangerous foes they can be.

Yeah we prefer this although obviously don't begrudge anyone for preferring the alternative. I do hope if that's the case future products have both options, it's something I would hate to lose, the section book is probably one of my top 3 additions to Frosthaven.

Although tbf I don't think there's ever anything that completely changes the scenario in such a way that it screws anyone over. You are given the general layout and a key with the monsters*/traps/etc you are supposed to take out so that should definitely inform what you are bringing. If you largely ignore that and then go "wait a minute there are Flame Demons and nobody brought pierce!" then that would suck but just like...don't do that lol.

It would be a solidly infurating prank if there was a scenario that was like a single room "survive 12 rounds, at the end of round 7 read section XX.X" and then that section was like "this is now an escape scenario, set up these 4 new tiles and move 30 hexes in 4 rounds". But yeah I don't necessarily see that happening.

* funnily enough last weekend we were playing a scenario with Forest Imps and Chaos demons and one of the sections had a typo (or...whatever the image equivalent of a typo is??) and there was a random Black Imp in a room that we pretty quickly realized was likely supposed to be one of those two other ones based on context. But for a second there I was like "do I seriously need to go fish a single Black Imp out of the box???".

Smith Comma John
Nov 21, 2007

Human being for president.
I find the most unpleasant surprises are of the “kill a large amount of additional hp in the final room while (infinite enemies spawn)/(mission critical allies are attacked)/(both)” variety. I think that’s only happened to us a couple of times partway into year 2 though.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Guy A. Person posted:

* funnily enough last weekend we were playing a scenario with Forest Imps and Chaos demons and one of the sections had a typo (or...whatever the image equivalent of a typo is??) and there was a random Black Imp in a room that we pretty quickly realized was likely supposed to be one of those two other ones based on context. But for a second there I was like "do I seriously need to go fish a single Black Imp out of the box???".
Lol yup that's in the errata; there were a few of those.

Smith Comma John posted:

I find the most unpleasant surprises are of the “kill a large amount of additional hp in the final room while (infinite enemies spawn)/(mission critical allies are attacked)/(both)” variety. I think that’s only happened to us a couple of times partway into year 2 though.
The scenario key and goal should clue you into there being an Objective, at least. It won't tell you exactly what you're doing to that Objective - hopefully the narrative intro helps there somewhat - but if I see an Objective I kind of assume something like that will happen.

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

danwon posted:

It saves looking up which shade of rubble is difficult terrain and which shade is obstacles, like in the most recent scenario we did, Overrun Barricade.

I just played that one too, and yeah debris and rubble are too easy to confuse when you have them playing different roles. We used snow rocks for whichever is an obstacle instead.

dwarf74 posted:

You can re-capture ones you already have though.

Can I use the net on any low health enemy, regardless of if there is a pet associated with them?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Cliff posted:

Can I use the net on any low health enemy, regardless of if there is a pet associated with them?
Hehe nope

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

:arghfist::mad:

ISAAAAAAAC!

Still gonna catch 'em all.

Greed
Apr 28, 2008
Did everyone except me get bugs and the surface books together? I ordered the surface books too but only bugs was shipped.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I only ordered the books, and they came couple weeks ago.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Greed posted:

Did everyone except me get bugs and the surface books together? I ordered the surface books too but only bugs was shipped.

I ordered both, got them in two separate shipments.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Found a hilarious new combo last night.

Someone started a new character and they decided to start making random unknown potions to round out their trinket slots and unlocked the hammer potion. They immediately gave it to me (shackles) :yeshaha: And on top of that we also have an Astral in our party.

Then the scenario we did had elite Steel Automotons in it. I don't think there's a word to properly describe the feeling of deleting a high HP and shield enemy at full health from existence.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 30, 2024

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

IcePhoenix posted:

Found a hilarious new combo last night.

Someone started a new character and they decided to start making random unknown potions to round out their trinket slots and unlocked the hammer potion. They immediately gave it to me (shackles) :yeshaha: And on top of that we also have an Astral in our party.

Then the scenario we did had elite Steel Automotons in it. I don't think there's a word to properly describe the feeling of deleting a high HP and shield enemy at full health from existence.
I'm so glad you found a great use for that potion, lol

We have just started year 3 here - I'm very ready to retire my 9th level ranged drifter. Use Every Part is super good but I am ready for someone else.

Pryce
May 21, 2011
So….hmm. I really don’t like Buttons and Bugs and I’m trying to figure out why.

I think it’s the tightness of the balance combined with randomness that can only be slightly mitigated means there are times you just won’t be able to win a scenario. It feels like a game that was intended to be designed as a puzzle but then added in the modifiers to make it more like the Havens.

I wish this was just more puzzles like the Solo Scenarios where you succeed based on your skill at adapting and planning and using your skills at their fullest.

Then again, maybe I’m just bad?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Pryce posted:

So….hmm. I really don’t like Buttons and Bugs and I’m trying to figure out why.

I think it’s the tightness of the balance combined with randomness that can only be slightly mitigated means there are times you just won’t be able to win a scenario. It feels like a game that was intended to be designed as a puzzle but then added in the modifiers to make it more like the Havens.

I wish this was just more puzzles like the Solo Scenarios where you succeed based on your skill at adapting and planning and using your skills at their fullest.

Then again, maybe I’m just bad?
Nnnno... I think I agree? I enjoyed the one campaign with Cragheart but I don't think I'm in a hurry to try another character. Maybe I'll get the bug (:rimshot:) to try it again, though.

The degree of randomness feels way out of wack with how GH and FH play. I'll concede the modifier rolls are a decent enough representation, no matter how cursed my luck there has been - but the randomness of monster actions and the brutality of cc effects makes winning and losing feel less strategic and more lucky. This gets worse as the campaign goes on. Stamina is on a super tight timer, and losing even part of a turn is huge.

It's probably as good as a game this size could be at feeling like GH. But it's missing something for me. All that said, I think $20 would be fair for the entertainment I've had out of it already, and it's not like it'll take up too much shelf space in the end!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

dwarf74 posted:

I'm so glad you found a great use for that potion, lol

We have just started year 3 here - I'm very ready to retire my 9th level ranged drifter. Use Every Part is super good but I am ready for someone else.

I assume it's "intended" for crafting but it was very funny that I just happened to be on a class that can abuse it that way.

Unfortunately I am close to retirement so the comedy will have to stop for now. On the plus side though I will be moving into coral (my personal quest is going to finish in the scenario which I assume should unlock him) which I am very much looking forward to playing.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

IcePhoenix posted:

I assume it's "intended" for crafting but it was very funny that I just happened to be on a class that can abuse it that way.

Unfortunately I am close to retirement so the comedy will have to stop for now. On the plus side though I will be moving into coral (my personal quest is going to finish in the scenario which I assume should unlock him) which I am very much looking forward to playing.

I got the same use you're getting out of it and it was great. Distilled it when retiring asssuming i was done with it, picked up Boneshaper, and discovered I now need *two* of them (one for my personal quest the abyss axe and one for item 64 which i can't pass up with Boneshaper...

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Can someone help me out with 'retiring' in Frosthaven?

So, we've just reached level 3. My wife is saying she's getting pretty bored with The Drifter, who she doesn't think much of. (The rest of us are all sort of slightly concerned, because Drifter is very much the glue holding our comp together, lol). Her personal quest is just to find 5 herbs, but she's only found one so far, and she's done a LOT of looting. It's super weird, because I've found about 15 or so, and I don't loot much. But, whatever. ANYWAY. The point is, she's thinking about just sacking off her character and taking a new one.

What's the deal with that? It seems from the rulebook like she can just get a totally new character, and it rolls in at level 2 (As that's our town prosperity level) and... like, that's it? No real penalty? I read the rules a few times and I don't really 'get' it, like, why not just chop and change all the time, or, at least as soon as you get a new unlock?

I think it just feels off to me because in GH you'd get an unlock 'as' you retired, so, there was a very obvious connection between the two. And since unlocks were the most exciting part, it was like, you'd earned the right to open the new box and see what all the new fuss was! But we've unlocked two new classes, and we didn't even think to open them, because it wasn't really anyone in particulars turn to do so? But then it will feel really rough if someone 'does' retire and there are no exciting boxes to open... but then, do they just wait until there IS a box and do this faux retirement thing?

I dunno, like, I think I'm happy with any answer, it's just not especially clear to me what the play pattern is meant to look like, and if we're just kind of circumnavigating it. OBVIOUSLY, we'll do whatever she finds fun, that's key, but I'm thinking for the rest of us, this sets a weird precedent, is this what we'll be doing, or is there a bit more of a structure to it?

At the moment, as well, I'm thinking I'd probably come back and play Boneshaper again at some point, the later level summon minis look soooo cool and I love the playstyle.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

!Klams posted:

Can someone help me out with 'retiring' in Frosthaven?

Correct, there's no penalty to switching characters around in the traditional sense. Retiring does (mostly, as far as I can tell) unlock buildings to build which is important. It also unlocks more retirement goals so if you were some hypothetical party of inveterate swappers you would quickly run out of retirement goals to take. If she doesn't retire the character then you're going to be locked out of whatever building she would have unlocked until someone gets an alternate unlock for it (assuming there is one) and then also completes that retirement.

I should also note that she wouldn't come in at prosperity level, new rules are half thatbut I am too lazy to look up if it's round up or down.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Failboattootoot posted:

Correct, there's no penalty to switching characters around in the traditional sense. Retiring does (mostly, as far as I can tell) unlock buildings to build which is important. It also unlocks more retirement goals so if you were some hypothetical party of inveterate swappers you would quickly run out of retirement goals to take. If she doesn't retire the character then you're going to be locked out of whatever building she would have unlocked until someone gets an alternate unlock for it (assuming there is one) and then also completes that retirement.

I should also note that she wouldn't come in at prosperity level, new rules are half thatbut I am too lazy to look up if it's round up or down.

Ok, yeah, that makes sense, I guess at the moment we're really not fussed about buildings, but we probably should be. Also, good to know about that prosperity rule, I'll have a look.

Another question I've got, and, it's a kind of similar one, is, when we return to Frosthaven, I always feel like I'm loving it up. It felt like a ton of stuff to remember at first, but following through the stages directly seemed to take WAY too long each time to essentially say "Mark a week. We do an outpost event, you can choose once again not to craft anything, can we build a building? No? The end."

But now that we've got some more stuff, it feels like actually, the very specific order matters. I'll go back and read the rules again, but I just kind of wanted to ask if there were any commonly missed rules, or anything I should pay particular attention to (order of actions etc) that are important to keep in mind? All the running of this stuff falls to me, because there's only one other person in our group who's interested in reading the rules, but he's dyslexic and he'd be the first to admit I'd need to 'check his work' on that kind of stuff anyway.

I don't really get the rules for when you have to defend your outpost either. It says if a building becomes damaged you have to immediately pay it's repair cost to repair it, but, do you do that during the fight, or does it mean, later rather than immediately? Is there a clearer guide for that anywhere?

And finally in my list of "This is in the rules and I have read it and could read it again, but don't really 'get' get it", what's the deal with sharing crafting goods? It seems that you can share everything but metal, leather, wood and gold. But then quite quickly you can use gold to just buy the other three and you can give any crafting stuff to the communal place... but you cant use wood / metal / leather from communal to craft items... I dunno it just feels really arbitrary, and so far it's meant we can share literally everything we've ever needed to except one piece of metal someone needed for some armor, and... I dunno, is this good? Is this fun? It feels so weird that you have to go through this massive checklist to say "Yeah that's fine" 99 times out of 100, for that one feelbad.... why? I suppose later on when we're using items as crafting materials more often it will be more commonplace that we can't help each other out, and ... I 'guess' that makes sense, not sharing your items, but, so far, no item has felt so overpowered that giving it to the right player would be less fun.

Oh, sorry, actually this does fork into yet another question of the same ilk. (I guess I just have a really fuzzy brain, sorry). When you unlock an item or a blueprint, what... what? What is? How does that work. It doesn't always feel clear. Like I THINK what happens is the person that unlocks it gets one, and then you also unlock it for purchase / crafting later into the relevant pile? But it's not very obvious. And when that happens, who gets it? I think it's fairly clear that if someone opens a chest they get it, but we had a town event where we built an item and 'obtained' it or 'got' it, or some other equally unclear language. And, in that scenario, like, we'd obviously built it, but it felt rules wise like all that would happen was either we'd unlock the ability to craft it (but not actually be able to) which felt weird because ... you know the story was we built it, or, we'd get one and give it to 'someone' (none of use could use it because we all already had that slot used up) and then it would be locked to them. Which felt weird as well, because it didn't specify and normally you don't get to choose who gets something?

!Klams fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Apr 2, 2024

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

!Klams posted:

I don't really get the rules for when you have to defend your outpost either. It says if a building becomes damaged you have to immediately pay it's repair cost to repair it, but, do you do that during the fight, or does it mean, later rather than immediately? Is there a clearer guide for that anywhere?

Yes, you do that during the fight. That means if you repair building 05, you might not have resources to repair building 44. The building doesn't getting added back into the rotation of what's being attacked right now.

!Klams posted:

When you unlock an item or a blueprint, what... what? What is? How does that work. It doesn't always feel clear. Like I THINK what happens is the person that unlocks it gets one, and then you also unlock it for purchase / crafting later into the relevant pile?

Rulebook isn't super clear, but you're talking about different things.

If a character gets a specific item from a chest, find that item in the deck and give it to them. Additional copies get added to the available supply to buy or craft.

If a character gets a specific item blueprint, only add all copies to the available supply.

If a character gets a random item, draw a card randomly from the random items (purple backs). They get that item. Any additional copies are added to the available supply.

If a character gets a random item blueprint, draw a card randomly from the random item blueprint deck (blue backs). All copies of that item is added to the available supply.

You may have missed this in startup: the random item blueprint deck should be only half of the blue cards, 051-058. The others, 059-065, will be added later in the campaign.

If the party is granted an item (like as a scenario reward as opposed to one character opening a chest) then the party decides who gets it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Do items gained from a road event follow the same rules as items gained mid-combat (IE you can use it immediately for that scenario, you can use it even if it's over your limit)?

Since the step to finalize your equipment happens before the step to resolve the road event that's how my group has assumed it. That said I think it's come up all of like once.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Cliff posted:

If a character gets a specific item blueprint, only add all copies to the available supply.

If a character gets a random item, draw a card randomly from the random items (purple backs). They get that item. Any additional copies are added to the available supply.

If a character gets a random item blueprint, draw a card randomly from the random item blueprint deck (blue backs). All copies of that item is added to the available supply.

You may have missed this in startup: the random item blueprint deck should be only half of the blue cards, 051-058. The others, 059-065, will be added later in the campaign.

OK, what the gently caress?
We just found the purple deck like, last week (it is tiny, and there's a ton of poo poo in the box), and no one had any idea what it could be. drat thing isn't labelled. We've just been pulling all the random items we gain from the blue deck (which, again, isn't labelled), and I had no idea about only adding half of them later in the campaign. Was it too much trouble to print this poo poo on the cards themselves? Why can't they just say "Random Item #1" etc on the the back of each of the purple cards and "Blueprint Item #1" etc on the back of all the blue cards? We just finished year 1.

Sorry, I love this game, but there are way too many cards in the box, and when the various things are unlabelled and easily misplaced, it makes me angry. I feel like every other time we play we find some random stuff in there that no one has any idea what it is or what it's for.
For now I've been pretty careful about keeping the craftable and purchaseable items in their correct slots in the box, but I just know that someday the box will get tipped and it's all over at that point.
I'm really hoping that someday we get to actually buy items other than when starting a new character. Players have been getting frustrated about this. We've got this big stack of 'purchasable' stuff that no one can buy.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Do you still have the setup booklet? It can show you each deck's name in one place.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The page or so that helps you set everything up labels them

efb yeah that thing above

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Oh man, that sheet. Maybe it's in there somewhere? That would have been a useful thing for me have kept in a prominent place lol.
I still really wish they would have labelled all the cards themselves, would have made everything much simpler.

On another note, what are you all doing with all the building stickers? We've unlocked like 3 or 4 new buildings, and with all those little sticker sheets I'm worried I'm going to lose one of them one of these days. At least they aren't critical, the building cards themselves just go into the 'available buildings' deck.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

We have a folder that we keep stuff like that in

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

I have a 3 ring binder that I keep all available items in, and stickers in the front folder.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I mean that page is great (And thanks for posting it again!) but it doesn't quite cover it. Because, like, what are challenges? I don't think we've unlocked them yet? Or, should we have? But, you know, it's just not clear what I'm supposed to look at.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

!Klams posted:

I mean that page is great (And thanks for posting it again!) but it doesn't quite cover it. Because, like, what are challenges? I don't think we've unlocked them yet? Or, should we have? But, you know, it's just not clear what I'm supposed to look at.

That page answers that question too! Para. 6

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

!Klams posted:

It says in the text breakdown that they will be explained later in the campaign, and yeah it's hidden behind an unlockable thing so you shouldn't know what they do, but you should know that you have them and where they are intended to go, so you can reference them later.

I will say the item thing is definitely confusing and frustrating, they do helpfully have you separate them here but you aren't likely to encounter them for a bit so a helpful reminder when you first encounter a random item or blueprint (or like a color coded symbol or something) would have been helpful. We accidentally handed out some random item blueprints as looted random items before we realized and then switched those back, I am not 100% confident we actually got every one of them tho, so we are just marching forward anyway lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, when we unlocked the building that unlocks challenges, our first question was, where are the challenges?
We found them eventually, but at this point, we're avoiding building that building because we just don't want to track them.