Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I havent played this yet but I'm eagerly waiting for my copy to arrive. How necessary is one of the organizers? Is it that bad to store in box?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Ugh, apparently I don't get my copy until mid-late January :<

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Finally got my copy in and played yesterday. It was fun as heck and I'm looking forward to continuing.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I have a Spellweaver that's like level 7 now, far outpacing the party [retirement is the Do 6 side scenarios] so I rolled a Sun box since we recently unlocked it through rep. Question about it - Is it even possible to level with this drat thing? I get like 3-4xp per scenario, not including the bonus

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

thespaceinvader posted:

Sun: I found XP gain pretty slow to be honest. With a good build there's comparatively little 'guaranteed' XP (i.e. XP you don't have to spend an element for). Until you get to slightly later levels; I've started getting 13+ at level 7 and 8 fairly trivially.

But then, I LOVE the Sunkeeper, so going slow never bothered me, except for the slow money gain to get that critical enhancement.

Mission 27 spoilers + sun spoilers The reward for this mission gave me enough gold to immediately get the upgrade lol.

Also what on earth are yall doing that you think Spellweaver isn't strong as hell? In our group the SW is consistently killing most of the monsters via the exhaust build (level 5 currently). You don't 1 shot elites or anything but you can consistently do 20+ damage per spell cast with a good number of cards, and stuff like the Cold Fire stun are just insane.

Skyl3lazer fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 2, 2018

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

SynthesisAlpha posted:

No one ever complained about more movement and more jumps, though. If you're not starved for cards due to low prosperity it's a great way to blow 30/50g. Also it's a little unclear but the rising costs of stacking enchants only applies to that half of the card. You can do a top and a bottom enchant without paying the extra 75g!

Source on this? Everything I've seen indicates that the per-card limit for Enhancements based on prosperity, as well as the fee for each additional on a card, care about the whole card not a half.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

I joined the kickstarter within 15 minutes and still havent gotten shipping notice :<

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Ohtsam posted:

I'm officially in the last 7% of orders for the US :negative:

Same :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

FH showed up today with zero warning whatsoever but hey :toot: