Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Wolfsheim posted:

the sabre stuff couldve worked if they committed to kathy bates as the new ceo and robert california as the new manager since james spader and kathy bates are good actors but instead it's this weird mishmash of he's the ceo but works out of their conference room every day and andy's the manager but sucks now and kathy bates disappears entirely??

maybe she had scheduling conflicts but considering she's in like four out of six garbage seasons of american horror story i doubt it

she left to go star in some other sitcom so that's why the came up with the whole "uh, actually Robert California bought the company" storyline in between seasons

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The best part of the entire show's run is that, in the end, Dwight got to fire Jim. :)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
what was the episode where jim hated the idea of living with rashida jones so he made her stay in a hotel and even pam thought it was retarded

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

The best part of the entire show's run is that, in the end, Dwight got to fire Jim. :)

you know if you view the american office as a love letter to the british office, they fit together quite nicely

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
kevin is the purest office mate, kindest in soul

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I am 100% the Stanley of my workplace

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

china bot posted:

I am 100% the Stanley of my workplace

i feel like people would view me as the stanley of my workplace, even though i'm totally the meredith

i wish i were the phyllis, at least she gets hella laid :smith:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im the cher sniffah of my office

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
bob vance, vance refrigeration

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

make me cool, daddio

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Me IRL:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Vegetable posted:

Bob Odenkirk would have been a great fit, I think. He actually auditioned for the part of Michael Scott before they went with Steve Carell.

I thought Will Arnett was the best fit during that episode where they interview for Michael's replacement

Ed Helms really was loving terrible I mean goddamn

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

maskenfreiheit posted:

kevin is the purest office mate, kindest in soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFArmcNWDKY

Charm Type

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Wolfsheim posted:

I thought Will Arnett was the best fit during that episode where they interview for Michael's replacement

Ed Helms really was loving terrible I mean goddamn

list of better choices than Ed Helms:

Nic Cage
Christopher Walken
Colin Mochrie

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Code Jockey posted:

What line of work you in Bob?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
im not joking though im possibly misremembering, jim hated the idea of living with rashida jones so much he made her live in a motel. and we're to believe he didn't want to suck dwight's dick

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Remember when Cathy, Pams replacement, tried to seduce Jim in Florida? Of course you don't, because nobody remembers that character, and nothing ever came of that.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

abigserve posted:

I liked the british office better because they don't pussy out

michael is a huge rear end in a top hat for 90% of the show and then in his last season they make him a good guy and to have an emotional farewell

Michael became sympathetic way way way way way before that. Like fifth episode second season is where it really started to happen.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

im not joking though im possibly misremembering, jim hated the idea of living with rashida jones so much he made her live in a motel. and we're to believe he didn't want to suck dwight's dick

She wanted to move into a place a few blocks from his house, and he thought that was too similar to moving in. It's even more retarded than you remember!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Egg would be stiff competition. You can't knock her over.

I could knock her over.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

evobatman posted:

Remember when Cathy, Pams replacement, tried to seduce Jim in Florida? Of course you don't, because nobody remembers that character, and nothing ever came of that.

i remember that because it was hilariously bad and also because the actress who played her was an intern on the howard stern show, as revealed when she made an appearance during a bit

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
when jim and pam divorce it's going to be a turbo-shitstorm. can you imagine the absolute pettiness and passive-aggressive bullshit they'd get up to?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
jim's got nothing else defining his life besides PAM and maybe kinda sorta that bullshit sports company he went in on. i bet he'd be honking pretty bad as he's bawling over how bad he hosed everything up.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
they won't technically divorce since after pam says she wants one jim will blow his brains out in front of her and the kids, taking his lifetime of passive aggressive to it's ultimate conclusion

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
like seriously imagine jim curled up in a corner crying, imagine the sounds he's making. i bet he'd be honking really loving hard

neighbors are all "uhh when did our weird recluse neighbors get a loving goose?" because you know jim would be all "uhh, who actually talks to their neighbors? heh. *looks at camera*"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

on hold with sex line posted:

She wanted to move into a place a few blocks from his house, and he thought that was too similar to moving in. It's even more retarded than you remember!

dwight and jim would have a terrific wedding

naem
May 29, 2011

Rashida Jones has full permission to move near my house

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

naem posted:

Rashida Jones has full permission to move near my house

not even same house. not even same block. jim's gay as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I kinda see where he's coming from

• Locked thread