Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Oh god I need to find time to watch this now. You two couldn't wait a few weeks for me to be unemployed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe you censored Grace.

Especially after everything he said in Shadow of Destiny.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm not sure Grace is allowed to say things are problematic after someone called Grace out in the Shadow of Destiny LP for using gendered insults so much.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I watched that LP, but I've come to accept the fact that Dan doesn't give a poo poo about me.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I don't know why you'd think I'm Buddhist, except maybe because Kengo?

Also I'm moving to Minnesota for a new job so feel free to poo poo all over California in, like, two weeks.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe that people complain about that poker game. The AI goes all in with a pair, and your worst hand was J-10 off which is still strong enough to open, especially with so few players.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe I was called out as not the biggest fan after previously being called out as the biggest fan. Have I not been pestering Dan enough or something? Should I bring up the Dead by Daylight thing again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe I keep getting called out for not watching LPs that I am in fact watching. What did I ever do to Grace to deserve this?

• Locked thread