Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:bravo:

Go Panthers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

I've lost my McCaffretar

:owned:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

69 yard run by Cam

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shiki Dan posted:

Amazingly Cutler hasn't been sacked yet, which is a genuine accomplishment against the Panthers, at least.

I mean, if you see a bum on the side of the road, are you gonna go out of your way to tackle him, or just give him some space?

No Patrick Bateman replies please

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The primetime graphic guys are going insane.

its all nice on rice posted:

Does this bum have his hand in his pants while simultaneously asking for money??

Don't doxx me

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nervous posted:

This is what it is to see yourself grow old and the world you knew change before your eyes, isn't it?

When they showed Mccaffrey being 7 years old in 2003, I felt pretty old. That was my freshman year of college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Reminder they beat the falcons. Lol

The falcons are also not very good.

• Locked thread