Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
:stare: Even now I don't feel like I completely understand how double touch on the DS works, but we got Melissa out of there and that's what counts. Back in the old days when I tried to play this myself on an emulator, the stopping point for me was the fact that I didn't know how to change the emulator settings to be rotated. :v: Ah, sweet youth...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

quote:

: Hey, chips! I love chips! Thanks a bunch, Mr. Hyde! (Takes the chips)

What sort of bizzarro universe is this where Dunning is happy with us?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

: are you kidding me

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Why did he want to win the lipstick? :stare:

Is Dunning married? Maybe he wanted to give it as a gift? But if that's so, isn't this his hotel anyway and he could've just bypassed the whole vending machine contest anyway? :psyduck: The only thing for sure is that Hotel Dusk is abound with mysteries.

Alternatively, he just wants to feel pretty sometimes. ;-*

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
:munch: Any day where Jeff is getting dunked on is a good one.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

quote:

Good. Dunning's looking the other way. Maybe we can slip on by, and--

quote:

Oh no, his sprite can turn around! :supaburn:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Rest in piss, Hyde.

Speaking of which, I was wondering why a hotel would have a blacklight, but then I remembered what usually happens in hotels.

EagerSleeper fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 27, 2018

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
: G-god... I must be such a loser... :qq:

: That is true.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo, I could stand more game overs if they were all that hilarious.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Can't wait to go play "find the stain" with the blacklight in the old, storied hotel. :unsmigghh:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Kevin is okay in my book. He's just depressed and feeling guilty. It's the either Martin or that one kid who stole his dad's money and tried to blame it on us (I can't remember his name for the life of me) that are my personal least favorite among the bunch.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I was about to say use a screwdriver, but suggestions about a pen and a pencil are better. :sweatdrop:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Bradley is in disguise as Mila, obviously.

Of course... How could I have not seen it this entire time?! :monocle:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
These little end of chapter summaries are usually bemoaned, but I'm actually grateful for them. With all this new information I had actually lost place of what was what, so I was pleasantly surprised to see these summaries helped me out for once. Good on you, Hotel Dusk.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Who drew this? Was it you? I like this picture.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Now that we've discovered Dunning's dark apple-based secret, blood will be shed. :stare:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
hey how you doing oh really great welp time to go already and if dunning or anybody asks I totally didn't do anything unseemly to Mila bye <kramers out of the conversation, bumping against the walls as he gets out>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
^^^:lol:

Oh poo poo, things are getting serious now... :ohdear:

• Locked thread