Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well, the hanger for sure but I haven't seen any wirecutters lying around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Or we could just attempt to push it to the next page.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

1234567890num posted:

Do you guys think that the way I'm showing the alternate timeline clear enough? Or should I put more context on when the conversation happens? I'm also curious about who reading this thread haven't played this game before.

I wouldn't mind a little more context. It's mostly fine but I had to figure out what you meant by "him" by context and similar things. That one might partly be because I don't remember who the characters are yet, but there were a couple of other minor things I remember I was confused by.

And I am blind except for the previous abandoned LP on here. It didn't get very far in though, so I was happy to find you starting another one.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
....seriously? A minigame? Yeah I think I'll sit this one out.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

1234567890num posted:

Honestly, none of the minigames aren't THAT hard. Most of the difficulty comes from figuring out how to get the minigame and what you actually have to do to complete it.

It's not that I think it's hard, it's more that it feels a bit arbitrary and I don't feel like it. I was going to include a smiley to show I wasn't too serious but I don't remember what the codes are on here and was too lazy to look it up.
So yeah. Laziness sums it up pretty well. :j:

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
"We can knock this door, but let's explore everywhere else first. If you don't care about exploring just scroll until you see Louie's face."

You mean the like third screenshot from the end? XD I didn't skip the exploration, but that was kind of mean of you, Numbers.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Fare can refer to food as well as money. As stated by Merriam-Webster;

Definition of fare
1 a : the price charged to transport a person
b : a paying passenger on a public conveyance
2 a : range of food : diet
b : material provided for use, consumption, or enjoyment

So the old lady was just asking how the food was, not how much it cost. (Which would have been the wrong use of the word anyway, if that had been what she was referring to.)

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
So he uses a pen name, but then both introduces himself and gets a hotel room under it? What is the point of it then?!
He's most likely lying but I am not completely disregarding that he might just be that stupid.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well, a kid most likely from the bear, could be a niece or something but probably more important than that

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I am sorry, but that sentence made perfect sense to me before I read your comment on it. Concerning the label, all I can think about is to steam it off somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I mean, I used to just use my pinkie when there was no pencil nearby, but I am guessing that that isn't an option.

• Locked thread