Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

1234567890num posted:

Do you guys think that the length of the updates are long enough, or do you want me to make it longer or shorter? I was kinda hoping that we can get into the next page before the chapter is over, since this page has many images.

Next update hopefully will be posted in 2 days.

I think the update sizes are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

1234567890num posted:

Mine is Rosa because she is the only competent staff in Hotel Dusk.

By the way, for the game over updates, do you want me to show only the choices that lead to game overs or show most of the alternate choices? The latter will obviously make it a lot longer.

Edit: i plan to show some minor changes from new game and new game + either way. I don't plan to show every single dialogue choices either way.

Personally I'd be fine with just the game over choices.

Enjoying the lp so far.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

Glaive17 posted:

My favorite character in this game is definitely Kyle Hyde himself. He is such a jerk to everyone, it's great. After that is probably Louis.

Same here. Louis is such a goof, I enjoy his interactions with Kyle.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

Its been a long time since I played so I don't remember the game clearly. I think your alternative line is easy to follow.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

Pyre of Word Salsa posted:

Hey, nice to see someone finally LPing this game!

Have some Photoshop I've had lying around for a week or so.

:swoon:

You spoil yourself, Santa Hyde.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

tomanton posted:

With screenshots, please. :munch:

Agreed.

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

1234567890num posted:

4 more posts until the next page.

Hope you're satisfied with Kyle being nice to Mila, since next update he's going to be cruel to Louie for no reason (and to Jeff for good reason).

Poor Louie. He’s just a goof that wants to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitala
Sep 2, 2012

Not Some Opera Floozy

mateo360 posted:

I... what? Maybe I'm just old enough but I have heard melon being used for head all of my life.

Same.

• Locked thread