Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Clearly we have to sweet talk Hyde into giving us his necklace and pick the case with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Glaive17 posted:

(helping get to next page)

My favorite character in this game is definitely Kyle Hyde himself. He is such a jerk to everyone, it's great. After that is probably Louis.

I really hope we find out that in addition to being cool in the past he was also kind and compassionate. Let him live up to his namesake a bit.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

RedMagus posted:

I'm not sure why I enjoy games where you get deeper into people's lives like this.

And I'm not sure there's a good explanation for a child Melissa's age for why her mother went away. At least nothing that'll make sense to her and be solid enough to be accepted.

I'm getting a sad, dead mom vibe myself

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I get the feeling that Mr Hyde is not a nice person...

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Call the office and have a new one sent in

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

We're in a kitchen, just use a knife :shrug:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I'm not sure how, but it is definitely Jeff's fault.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I can't believe we finally confront hyde next!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

1234567890num posted:

Where would we get the pencil, though?

Kyle, buddy, pal, it's in your hands. You are literally taking notes with it as we speak.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Don't be silly. Bradley is clearly rosa

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

1234567890num posted:

The attacker didn't use a hat, so it's not him.

And if Kyle was dead then this game has a very unsatisfying ending.

Good job hiding the twist where we swap to playing as Jeff, who is secretly a vigilante hell bent on vengeance after Bradley kicked his puppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

So uh, kyle, you going to mention the whole bit where a missing woman's sister was asked to bring dunning a tape? No? Ok.

• Locked thread