Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Kanfy posted:

This is the image I posted as an example, a crisp 35,1 KB png image:

This is the image you have, a visibly blurry and artifacted 132 KB jpg image:

I legit cannot see a visible difference between these 2 images, they look the same to me, sorry. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

1234567890num posted:

How'd ya like t'stay in somethin' a little nicer?

Kyle suddenly gained an accent.

1234567890num posted:

Every character also has special response asking what you read/write if you open/write on your notebook.

I did not know this, and I have beaten this game twice, huh. That's pretty neat!

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
(helping get to next page)

My favorite character in this game is definitely Kyle Hyde himself. He is such a jerk to everyone, it's great. After that is probably Louis.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
I've beaten this game a few times, so not blind here. I had even considered doing an LP for this game for a while, but never had the time. So, thanks for doing this!

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

1234567890num posted:

Oh, and if you're going to play this, do yourself a favor and if you press this just pick the question I chose in the main timeline ('nothing changes?'). Mila is 20, still underage for Americans.

20 is underage for drinking in America, not sex (that's age 18), so unless they are referring to alcohol, I think you are mistaken. Although, Kyle Hyde is much older than Mila (he's 34), so it is creepy either way.

• Locked thread