Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
“Ok so I want you to show me ‘just had really strong deja vu, like is this all a dream? Maybe all reality is constructed for me and everybody’s in on it, even the strangers walking past me in the street’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
“Right now you’re a tiger a scary tiger, now you’re a cute lamb... right, now you’re a conspiracy theorist who is being shown irrefutable evidence that the Loch Ness monster doesn’t exist but you still believe anyway because you’re slightly unhinged and are really invested in it being true”

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
“Ok now give me ‘Amazonian tribe member who has never had contact with the outside world and has just met an explorer wearing branded sportswear for the first time’”

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Right, now you take the camera and start shooting me! Ok gorgeous darling fabulous hold your eye up to the viewfinder that’s it now freeze! Hold it right... there... I’ll just take the camera back aaaaand *click* perfect, just what i wanted.

• Locked thread