Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

basic hitler posted:

I wonder where the tipping point is where ill start getting mad instead of laughing at centrists running spoiler campaigns

probably with the michigan AG election since the office is held by a republican and theres a chance this will actually do something other than waste a bunch of idiots money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

basic hitler posted:

I wonder where the tipping point is where ill start getting mad instead of laughing at centrists running spoiler campaigns

Should happen as soon as they announce. Why wait?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Should happen as soon as they announce. Why wait?

Humor is my first line defense against upsetting stimuli. Because sometimes these things are transient!!! But no really i bet im gonna hate these people in a week or two

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

basic hitler posted:

probably if they win

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
As many frames as ytmnd

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

not comic sans, voted 1

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

freckle posted:

not comic sans, voted 1

font talk is bourgeois bullshit

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

anime was right posted:

This thread is worse than the succ zone somehow

It's because every once in a while the mean spiritedness of the posters here accidentally comes out and you get things like posters laughing at nazis beating up antifa or posting the suicide hotline exmarx post for the 75th time like it was unreasonable even though the administration is imprisoning families and kidnapping children right loving now

Meanwhile the succ zone is a lot more constructive and also funny

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

It's because every once in a while the mean spiritedness of the posters here accidentally comes out and you get things like posters laughing at nazis beating up antifa or posting the suicide hotline exmarx post for the 75th time like it was unreasonable even though the administration is imprisoning families and kidnapping children right loving now

Meanwhile the succ zone is a lot more constructive and also funny

People melting down hard enough that a mod thought it was worthwhile to post a suicide hotline link is actually funny though.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

what film is that, also

:same:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crowsbeak posted:

what film is that, also

:thunk:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

what film is that, also

:same:

Plagoon

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Thoguh posted:

People melting down hard enough that a mod thought it was worthwhile to post a suicide hotline link is actually funny though.

I mean... the things they were afraid of coming to pass are happening, so does that make it a meltdown or just wisdom?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

I mean... the things they were afraid of coming to pass are happening, so does that make it a meltdown or just wisdom?

coming back from your permaban so soon?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

coming back from your permaban so soon?

?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

Survey says meltdown.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The hotline sticky is legit hilarious and this immigration stuff predates trump but it wasnt politically expident for democrats to raise a shitstorm against obama i guess so it got buried even though ice has been imprisoning people without charge and separating families since 2009 lmao

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

basic hitler posted:

The hotline sticky is legit hilarious and this immigration stuff predates trump but it wasnt politically expident for democrats to raise a shitstorm against obama i guess so it got buried even though ice has been imprisoning people without charge and separating families since 2009 lmao

There's a huge difference between it happening incidentally on occasion and it being an actual policy of the administration but whatever makes you feel less guilty

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

There's a huge difference between it happening incidentally on occasion and it being an actual policy of the administration but whatever makes you feel less guilty

Wink and a nod politics as usual is fine as long as no one officially acknowledges the truth. Got it.

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

bitch ice had like 190 secret prison blacksites in 2010 please gently caress off

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

baquerd posted:

Wink and a nod politics as usual is fine as long as no one officially acknowledges the truth. Got it.

Well at least your custom text is accurate

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

Well at least your custom text is accurate

I understand that you can't actually argue the point, but do you think this helps?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Oh, good. Are you one of FHD's parachutes or Kazoo Reverb's? Or are you the same? I've lost track.

Nvm, you suck and the suicide hotline thing will always be funny.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Someone with plat pm the magamen and get them in here!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
We have a lot of remora fish that glom on to this thread every time a mod or IK changes or in this case it moves fora. They are technically not supposed to be here, but beware, if you merge this thread with the succ zone they will attempt to follow. Our mods found a happy solution banning them from this specific thread and then letting them generate money with avs and banners. No joke, they did this a LOT.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Its frankly ridiculous how much money has been spent on avs and ads for this thread by people who were banned from posting here Its insanely true i hope the new cspam masters will carry the torch

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

Indefinitely imprisoning innocents is okay if you do it occasionally, but making fun of Goons is TOO FAR MISTER

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

basic hitler posted:

Its frankly ridiculous how much money has been spent on avs and ads for this thread by people who were banned from posting here Its insanely true i hope the new cspam masters will carry the torch

How dare people spend money on the things they want.

Duck and Cover has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Jul 13, 2018

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

How dare people spend money on the things they want

please continue burning money so that lowtax can snort the ashes for unlimited power and virility

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Jazerus posted:

please continue burning money so that lowtax can snort the ashes for unlimited power and virility

Why? Mission accomplished. I mean not the ideal outcome but good enough I suppose.

Duck and Cover has issued a correction as of 23:48 on Jul 13, 2018

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

posting the suicide hotline exmarx post for the 75th time like it was unreasonable

Why did you come here? You could just stay in gbs.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
eagerly awaiting this to result in another QQCS mega-meltdown

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

phasmid posted:

Oh, good. Are you one of FHD's parachutes or Kazoo Reverb's? Or are you the same? I've lost track.

Nvm, you suck and the suicide hotline thing will always be funny.

it's hamster dance. he changed his name. Kazoo is his other account that got permabanned

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Over There posted:

it's hamster dance. he changed his name. Kazoo is his other account that got permabanned

Why do they hate us for being so free

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

phasmid posted:

Why do they hate us for being so free

I still wonder if it's Trump.MP4. they both had some excellent meltdowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

permabanned for melting down in qqcs. that’s gotta be extra loving shameful.

• Locked thread