Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Ground floor for the lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

capitalism 2.0 sounds good but I can't upgrade without a new disc

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

You want to know something sick? The democratic platform appeals to me sans gun control

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Here is their platform and by golly its good https://www.democrats.org/party-platform

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Tonetta posted:

Lets lol at the dems while the gop openly support a pedophile and tax rape of their citizens

:henget:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

im changing my vote from 5 to 3

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Im democrat

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

the solution to that blue train, is a mass execution of the poor

the workers that remain will see wages rise

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Kinsky posted:

the speaker yields the floor to the senator from Iowa, an 800 lb genderqueer furry goth who wails loudly and pitifully if a 20" bowl full of fried mayonnaise balls is not within arm's reach at all times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I forgot about this excellent Democrat lol, please to be watching it.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Elect me mod, and I will probate those who poo poo up the "democrats, lol" thread

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/report-conyers-settled-employee-sexual-harassment-case

We do need a "powerful men can't stop molesting people" thread but the "democrats, lol" thread will suffice for now

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Since I'm just a contrary partisan, the more the "democrats, lol" thread hates Obama, the more I like him

Aint that some poo poo

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/20/gillibrand-gun-control-laws/

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

50% democrat lol

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/article185904543.html

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

As a New Yorker im accustomed to politicians siphoning money from taxes to spend on loving kids or blow up dolls of children or anime of children getting hosed, but this amazon spin on an old tale is a real treat. The real question is-- how is amazon using this to gently caress kids?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Now I want one of those shirts.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

The Democrat party in Connecticut is loving kids at the highest levels:

http://wshu.org/post/ag-jepsen-will-not-seek-re-election

quote:

Connecticut’s two-term Democratic Attorney General George Jepsen said he won’t be seeking re-election next year. He’s the third statewide elected official to decide not to run for office again.

First it was two-term Democratic Governor Dannel Malloy, who dropped out in late summer, then Democratic Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman dropped out last week. Now Jepsen, a longtime Democratic Party office holder, who spent 12 years in the state Senate, was party chairman and then state attorney general for eight years, says he’s not running. Jepsen says his decision came after consulting with his family.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

To add onto rutibex's idea, mandatory military service for all millennials/snowflakes/soyboys etc.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I love our militarized police force

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

On NPR they had a latino democrat representative talk about how only 10% of the latinos in his district voted republican. Uhh, ok so why would republicans turn around and help DACA illegals get a path to citizenship when they're going to turn around and vote democrat?

Doesnt make any sense

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

my black card has such good credit

the best credit

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

thanks. now I'm banned from Heaven and Jesus is pissed!!!

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Conch Shell Corp posted:

im the hot dog

plus refill

PBUC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

its a good backhanded way of insulting the president to use his title when describing something stupid he does

Today, his Excellency President Trump, the most powerful man in the world, displayed his penis at the G8 summit and remarked, "why don't you suck this dick, bitches? Haha I am the greatest."

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

thats why the GOP hasnt locked her up. she needs to run and lose again first. then she can be drawn and quartered.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I seen a viddy on the net that in the ancient past the north pole was a rainforest

That'd be sick dude. If anything we should be trying harder to warm the earth.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

i like that posted:

Isn't Biden a kiddie toucher o_O

there's no evidence of that

just pictures of him caressing people who visibly recoil at his touch

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

evil incantations are sexist; they can only be performed by a 12th level warlock

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

muh weed

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

just one term though, and then hillary has waited long enough for her (two) turns

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

weed should be legal but so should "assault weapons" and open/concealed carry in all 50 states

:)

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

i like that post orkin mang. ive got alt-right smugness boner right now

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Bernie would have won.

Habeas Pisstape

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

amnesty for millions of illegals who will vote dem once they are grandfathered in?

yeah, nah, the government can take a break for that. lmao @ dems

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Blue Raider posted:

reminder that most governance and funding in the USA is state level, as was intended

and the states are very not shut down

let's go back to being a confederacy imo

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Andrast posted:

Why not? Their legal rights are way worse so it makes sense for them to be more careful.

in that case, three strikes laws, mandatory minimum sentencing, and the death penalty are all excellent deterrents to crime because of how bad they are it makes sense for people to be more careful :)

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

did anyone post this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nm0vQwO5c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

i think if hillary ran again she could beat trump this time

quote me so that people believe it and cause it to happen

• Locked thread