Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
Ah, nice to see this return.

You remind me I need to actually play through Rayman Legends one of these days. And maybe pick up a copy of 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
On the subject of Razorbeard, I just wanted to point out him eating a lum and the lum counter going from 102/1,000 to 102/999 made me laugh really hard.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I get the impression from watching that PLUM would be slightly easier to control if you had an analog stick (i.e. a controller) instead of WASD... but probably not by much.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Alexeythegreat posted:

Probably. Did PS2 had an analog stick?

As noted by BioEnchanted.

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

does the n64 version (which is pretty much identical to the PC version) also use the analog stick?

I'd be somewhat surprised if it didn't. There weren't many games on the N64 that used the D-pad.

• Locked thread