Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

e: here's a gallery for those who don't feel like going through the leper's colony

Olive! fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Nov 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

iospace posted:

You have my permission to sign my rap sheet.

Just, uh, do it after midnight central, thanks :)

Is this really ok to do? I've read people say it's bad to let mods/admins/iks ban eachother.

Olive!

Thanks for the kind words, yobbers. :)

Also, I definitely shouldn't probe FluffieDuckie (I don't even know if that's possible), but she did post in this thread!

Olive!

Rushi posted:

*casually walks in*

Oh no... I must doodle the doodler? I'll do my best :ohdear:

Olive!

Also there are still a lot for me to do, so be warned that :siren: if you post itt after this post, I may not get around to making one for you. I'll still finish one for everybody who's already posted. :siren:

e: oh hey pagebreak. That's a good cutoff point regardless.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 17, 2017

Olive!

Unfortunately, one select user has been chosed to be Garfed. I'm sorry. It can't be stopped at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

rear end posted:

My favorite is the one of the man holding a big bee by its stinger.

I think that one might be my favorite too! :D

I had a lot of fun drawing all these, and I finished everyone's on the first page as I promised, but I'm pretty worn out creatively at this point. I might try to come back to do stuff from the second page at some point, but for the time being I'm done. Thanks all for posting!

• Locked thread