Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Grittybeard posted:

There are exciting things happening in boxing!

No really, I'm serious. :effort:

I'm excited for GGG vs Canelo 2

Gonna try to put together a watch party for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

on a related note if any of you were on the fence about watching the ESPN OJ doc because its length, the 7.5 hours just fly by. It is enthralling. if they brought it back to theaters I'd go see it.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I watched the 10-episode True Crime miniseries & I really enjoyed it. Need to see the “Made in America” doc.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

ketchup vs catsup posted:

on a related note if any of you were on the fence about watching the ESPN OJ doc because its length, the 7.5 hours just fly by. It is enthralling. if they brought it back to theaters I'd go see it.

Man, that last episode about his post-trial life is a descent into madness.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I'm glad both the doc and drama made it clear that OJ did not kill his wife or her lover, despite what white america wants to believe. It's a shame that racism fueled the allegations from the beginning and kept him in jail for an unrelated crime for far too long.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
what

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Cuba Holding Jr. Looks nothing like OJ

Edit. ^^ its a lovely gimmick. Don't respond

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah Made in America is really great.

It's actually a testament to how loving batshit crazy insane the OJ thing is that I've watched People v O.J. Simpson and Made In America both multiple times because even covering substantially the same topic they both bring completely different things to the table.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

quote:

N.F.L. Brains
A neuropathologist has examined the brains of 111 N.F.L. players — and 110 were found to have C.T.E., the degenerative disease linked to repeated blows to the head.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/25/sports/football/nfl-cte.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&smvar=eg17

far out this article.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The 1 was Rob Gronkowski where insufficient brain material was present to perform a test

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why don't they just funnel a ton of profits into cloning the one guy who didn't get CTE and only use hims to play football.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Plot twist: it’s Nick Folk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Android Apocalypse posted:

Plot twist: it’s Nick Folk.

Would you rather let football die if the only alternative was very mediocre play?

• Locked thread