Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Just got into the anbennar mod - is there a thread to discuss it anywhere or is it just open game here?

Because I'm enjoying it a lot and need someone to point out that it's like secretly fascist or something disturbing (or help me understand some of it's weirder mechanics).

EDIT: Phone posting at night is bad!

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is what I get for phone posting at night.

I've only played Lorent and Coruvia so far, didn't realize there were some uh, problematic nations.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rynoto posted:

Nothing is that overly problematic, imo. Like, they're not openly glorifying it and the game actively rewards you for integrating other cultures. The extreme cases like Aelnar's hyper religious genocide is explicitly A Bad Thing and the story doesn't even try to justify it. On the opposite extreme you have the Jadd whose side is shown as generally a good thing spreading the faith that all are equal under Surael and their crusade is based on freeing all races and cultures from oppression.

The big human empire, Castanor, has quite a few missions that are also very explicitly Multi-culturalism-is-good-actually.

I'll definitely try Castanor next.

By the way - the Ravelians seemed super interesting, and in my Lorent game I did everything to encourage them. I read that they form a religion, but by 1660 no religion spawned. What gives?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you're experienced at EU but new to anbennar, Lorent is a fun starter. It's basically France with similar dynamics, with most of the fancy stuff like spells pretty optional.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is corintar the most lore friendly castanor forming nation? Or is there a different and more natural successor state adventuring company?

I have to say, whoever came up with the idea for adventuring nations really found a way to use mostly base EU4 mechanics in a unique and super innovative way.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A really fun Granada run is to take a few provinces in North Africa and rush exploration and run away to the new world. Re-reconquista with Aztec gold!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
To play Anbennar right now, do you need to roll back to 1.33?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Firebatgyro posted:

I'm never playing with 1.33 combat again

Yeah that was why I was asking - 1.34 is such a huge improvement.

Rynoto posted:

The indev bitbucket version works fine on 1.34 you just may run into random bugs. If you want the stable version then yeah you'd need to roll back.
https://bitbucket.org/JayBean/anbennar-eu4-fork-public-build/downloads/?tab=branches

I'll try this - thanks!

EDIT: Oh god im a tech illiterate though, we'll see if I can get it to work.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MonsieurChoc posted:

New Anbennar patch drops today, if you haven't been pre-playing on the bitbucket version. Some good poo poo in there!

Ohhh is this the steam version, finally for the new patch? gently caress yea. Anbennar rocks.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Torrannor posted:

Any big standouts? A cliff notes version of the patch notes? I'd appreciate any info!

Here's the reddit post they made that sums up most of the big changes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Anbennar/comments/yyqij8/children_of_ruin_release/

Hobgoblins/command got some massive changes, as did Aelantir. Looks like dwarves/serpentspine groups also got some big reworks?

Not new content but I finished a few Escann games and I had never done Adenica/Rogieria but they are fun as hell.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Red Bones posted:

I did some of the writing for the glass dwarves in that update, it was fun! I had to watch a bunch of YouTube videos about medieval glassblowing lol.

Which ones are the glass dwarves? I'll give them a try!

Do you have any other recommendations for dwarves to try out?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Asehujiko posted:

The glass hold is the westernmost one in the Serpentsreach(mountain range separating fantasy europe and fantasy middle east) but they start uncolonized, you have to play as the adventuring company that starts on a rail province a bit to the east and migrate a bunch.

The marble hold is likewise uncolonized and slightly to the south east from the glass hold, you can probably make a save after migrating your adventure company most of the way west do both playthroughs from the same start.

The third new dwarf mission tree from this update is also pretty good if you can stand the wacky tone, to play as them you need to start as the red country in the north of Rahen(fantasy India) until you get an event that your dwarven refugees are starting an adventuring company to reclaim their home and pick the option to play as them, then colonize the hold that's right next to your initial country.

Other dwarf countries that I've had fun with are the pink remnant faction in the reach and the ice hold in the separate mini mountain range in the northern arctic. Though for the latter there's a few things you might want to prioritize to avoid a bit of time crunch for completing their MT:
-Make a territory snake along the rails down to the volcano hold at the eastern tip of the reach because you need to excavate it to a certain depth, which will take a considerable amount of time and possibly monarch power
-start casting the spell that reinforces your holds with ice-steel early. You need to get it on the volcano hold but it has a maximum of 10 targeting candidates from among all your un-reinforced holds and the one you need has a low priority for getting selected

Gonna try all these runs!

What's the name of the Dwarven group that forms out of the Rahen nation?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MonsieurChoc posted:

Here's a list of nations I think I could have fun with:
- Jadd
- Most OSC and NSC Nations
- Most Adventurers
- Frozenmaw into Grombar
- Venail
- Azkare
- The Raj
- Corvuria
- Most Dwarven Holds
- Mykx
- Most goblins with MTs

So that's why I was thinking of first having a vote on the region (Cannor, Escann, Serpentsine/Dwarovar, Bulwar, Rahen, Haless, Aelantir) and then I'd choose a couple I feel like LPing in the region and have a vote on it.

If I just choose one first Jadd is near the top, but there's some other fun choices.

How much experience do you have? Jadd is fun for amateurs and pros alike, but the LP will play very differently. A noob will have fun being surprised by the crazy tree and expansion choices, but a pro will be sweating to expand as quickly as possible and bring Surael's light to the world.

I vote SS LP just because I don't generally think EU4/Paradox games in general are good for video LP's unless you want to do a TON of video editing to show the choicest bits. Watching you raise war military maintenance, lower maintenance, scroll around and kill rebels, etc, is not really that fun.

A possible synthesis would be to livestream it at certain times for goons who are around and bored or want to do some live participation (maybe do some live "voting" or just chat spamming for certain decisions), but take screens along the way and post a screenshot LP in the thread alongside the video for those wanting to watch. That'd be a lot of extra work, and the live stream would be annoyingly interrupted by screenshots and maybe hampered critically by it, it's just an idea.

If you need any help with the tech stuff, video or screenshot wise, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM. I've done LP's before both here and on other sites (as well as more freeform writing stuff) and know WAY too much about Anbennar lore and could be some help if you want some additional info or background. I think going in blind for your run would be more fun if you're new to any regions/nations.

Other than Jadd, I might strongly encourage either a Sons of Dameria - Adenica - Castanor run if you want a really long but flavorful event tree LP and stay Regent's Court, or Sons of Dameria - Rogeria - EoA/Castanor run if you want to go Corinite. A Half-Orc super progressive democratic Rogeria would seem the Gooniest nation for sure.

Also maybe consider Newshire if you want a shorter and sweeter but fun and slightly challenging halfling adventure.

Whatever you choose I'll definitely be watching (and might copy you eventually with a different nation).

EDIT: I think if you really in it for the long haul, a Rogeria - EoA (not Castanor but you can technically cheese it to do both I think) would be the funniest and funnest run. Would have to stay Monarchy for the EoA though I think. Close second would be Republican Half-Orc Castanor

Double edit: Let goons choose which ideas you take so I can force you to rush colonies as Rogeria

Triple edit: You don't have PM's so email me at my username at gmail if you want some help and we can chat on discord or something

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 20, 2022

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MonsieurChoc posted:

Like I said, most of the adventurers would be fun. Rogieria, Newshire, Esthil, Blademarches, Ravenmarch, Adenica, Barumand, Corintar, Elikhand, Hammerhome and Marrhold I could see myself doing. That's a lot!

I've got a decent amount of experience. I've got 1400 hours in Eu4, maybe 4-500 of these in Anbennar. I've been doing Anbennar MP games with friends for a while now, although someone almost always ragequits before we can finish haha. I've never done a World Conquest or got to the end of the timeline though, so tips and tricks are not unwelcome. I've managed to defeat the Raj Collapse at least once!

If you've never done Rianvisa or Hoardcurse, that would be fun to go into blind. Disastrous, but fun.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MonsieurChoc posted:

Gonna do a test post in the LP sandcastle tomorrow after work since it's a day where I got nothing going on.

What would be a good name if I do go with multiple choices?

That's tough because you had a good name for a Jadd run - maybe a placeholder until you can petition mods to customize it once goons make their choice?

That or some general pun or comment on Abennar's gooniness* or insanity. Or if you had a theme/region narrowed down for us.

JosefStalinator fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 21, 2022

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Detheros posted:

I made a Jerusalem Latin Empire

Also a bit of a tip: If you are a Monastic Order go Divine Ideas and then Espionage.

You get dumb poo poo like 6 day fort sieges in 1587, lmao

What was your strategy to pull that off as the Knights?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My understanding of Anbennar development right now is that sarhal is making very rapid progress, then they wanna do not-Australia, then they'll start redoing some of the neglected areas in earnest.

You could join the discord and ask about the infernal court nation though, and maybe see if there's a small team brainstorming it and help them with writing if so!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you play the oni, you can summon a meteor and make more damestar :getin:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MonsieurChoc posted:

Nice! I've never managed to form Andalusia, I always get crushed by Castile.

If it's the re-reconquista, the most fun strategy is to run away to the new world and return as super Granada invigorated by New World gold.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

The secret is to not select the war option when that Hundred Years War event pops up, odds are it's too early for you to have gathered many favours with any allies

Ehhh the war is a free win if you get the right allies. Castile+Burgundy is usually a free win, but Castile alone can do it too. Just make sure your troops are not in Normandy, wait for the French to bog down in Spain, and catch them in the Pyrenees.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

I hosed up. I miscounted. What are my options

I made this worse and accidentally gave France a bunch of land and don't even hit the minimum requirement for myself. Now I have to redo my game. Ugh.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's been hotfixed, but I did a game as England into Angevin, and did EVERYTHING in my power to get the Burgundian inheritance. Got a bit lucky and got it, which really makes the process of going Angevin so much easier.

Except.

When Burgundy gets inherited, France gets Nevers as a vassal. Vassal Nevers blocks the completion of one of the missions that you need to get the parliamentary issue, and there's no way to force France to integrate it.

So I had to intentionally lose a war to Lorraine, 100% them and cede a path through Nevers, and now have to reconquer it again but take it for myself.

Kinda a loophole/bug they need to fix!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lostconfused posted:

tl:dr what should I pick to play in this anbennar mod thing?

Hello thread, I've recently started playing Anbennar mod. I'll skip the introductions, and only say that I have terminal mapbrain and my steam is showing 2,500 hours for Hearts of Iron IV.

What's a good starting kingdom/country/nation? I have no idea how EU4 works, so mainly I was just futzing around with a few different tags before rage quitting.

Tried Gawed for a day but the starting economy is so awful and it feels pretty impossible to deal with Lorent at the start, as someone who has 0 idea about what they're doing.

For the past three days/weekend i've been messing around with the sun elves in Bulwar. Mainly Sareyand, and Birsartanses yesterday. Those mission trees were also super annoying because they require you to blob up specific territories but they all have alliances with like 50k armies and 150k manpower or something any time I look at the war declaration screen. Like Sareyand is a pain in the rear end to expand west because the Jadd is always coming for your rear end from the east and draining your manpower. Birsartanses sucks because the one obvious ally has rivalry by default at the start of the game, and you have no choice but to try and for gimmick alliances with everyone that you will be stabbing in the back in like 5 or 10 years.

So this mod, like pretty much every other Paradox game mod has a problem of telling someone new what the gently caress to play. Because the "Hey this is a fun country to play" paradox approach doesn't work, when the mod developers made the list like 5 years ago and never updated it again since then or something.

P.S., Also yes, EU4 user interface looks incredibly ugly and dated. When I saw the red text on screen for the first time I thought there was something wrong with my monitor. Until I was looking up screenshots somewhere else and it looked equally hosed up there.

P.P.S., Whoever said anbennar is good, lied. I don't know if it's EU, or if it's the mod, but it's very annoying and frustrating in a lot of stupid ways. I obviously have some kind of brain damage because I'm still trying to play it.

I usually recommend Lorent to new players because it's basically just Anbennar's version of France. There aren't any super gimmicky changes or weird Anbennar-specific strategies you need to learn to succeed as them. You CAN use magic and other new mechanics, but it's optional. It's got a few minorities too so you can learn about the racial mechanics without being overwhelmed. You consolidate your vassals, expand against rivals, deal with the fantasy version of the HRE, and colonize if you want. Let the mission trees guide you (and read them!).

Like others said, you need to have EU4 experience to do well in Anbennar. The mod is hard as hell, but has mission trees and crazy twists and turns that make base EU4 look pathetic by comparison.

Rynoto posted:

If you mean a proper release then a few weeks, maybe. If you mean playable then it's already updated on bitbucket.

Is the bitbucket version stable/playable? They changed a TON of mechanics around, and I worry that it might screw up some of the missions.

Jay Rust posted:

Anbennar is good

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lostconfused posted:

Oh no, playing around with sun elves in Bulwar I've got some idea about diplo since it's pretty much a clusterfuck of three way alliances stabbing each other in the back followed by battle royale blob'em upathon.

And yeah I've got the part where you're supposed to mainly go north with Gawed, and I wasn't maintaining a large enough army or had enough allies to deter the Lorent AI from attacking me.

Anyway, seems like a few votes for Jadd, they were pretty popular on reddit too. Most of the threads were about how drat popular they were, when I just wanted to figure out what they were so god drat overpowered and slaughtering my armies even with a 2:1 advantage.

Edit: also I would say it's not that HoI diplomacy doesn't exist, it just works based on WWII/Cold War logic. Where alliances and relationships between states are based on ideology. So you don't improve relations or send diplomants, but send volunteer armies into civil wars and do coups or something, well ok I don't think anyone does coups seriously. But the point is that you don't agree to an alliance, so much as you lock in a mission/focus tree path for a country, that sets their political ideology and makes them your ally by default. The world war is guaranteed, you're just making everyone pick a side before the slaughter fest starts.

Jadd is extremely fun but their mission tree is basically "never stop expanding and convert everyone in perpetual holy war" so you will be very busy and may run into insane coalitions if you're not experienced.

Still think Lorent is the best starter nation if you want one that starts stronger and is hard to screw up with.

EDIT: And like the other posters said, just play Vanilla. Vanilla England/France/Spain/Austria are all fun as hell.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Firebatgyro posted:

Pretty fun run. I thought the nerf to professionalism manpower was going to be annoying but it actually makes wars against other majors a lot easier. You can actually burn through the manpower of a 1M force limit Ottomans or Commonwealth pretty quickly now.

Definitely could have done things a lot smarter. I should have allied more blue tags in the HRE early on and just used them to start eating provinces for no AE for me. It feels very anti-EU to be provinces to allies in wars be the actual correct play.

I had the same experience - I was worried about being constantly low on manpower, but it turns out the AI runs out even faster and it's way easier to wear them down.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wafflecopper posted:

Anyone else having CTD issues since the patch? I've started two Anbennar runs in that time. First one (Urviksten/Ebonmark) I played through with no issues, the second (Toarnaire/Roilsard) has been plagued by CTDs that keep happening again around the same time after reloading. There's a few other people reporting similar on the discord but the devs don't seem able to reproduce it and think it might be a Paradox bug, possibly the "null subject crash" mentioned in the notes for the next patch. I was able to play past the first crash by reloading and running a script to delete the Serpentspine before it happened so I guess whatever was causing it was happening there but now I'm having the same issue again a few years later and don't really want to keep playing or start a new run if I'm gonna have to keep deleting continents. I already deleted a bunch at the start of the game to help performance. Hopefully the next patch will fix it but they just said it was coming in May so it could still be 2-3 weeks and I'm hankerin for some more map painting. Seems weird that lots of people apparently aren't having the issue and that it only affected one of my two runs.

I reported this as well and the bug report has a few other save files piling up. Others are having trouble replicating it - probably just need to save a lot and reload back if it ever happens. SOMETHING is firing somewhere and loving our games, but it's impossible to isolate.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wafflecopper posted:

Yeah I actually had another go and got a bit further just by reloading and not deleting anything and didn't get any more crashes for a while. But then it started crashing every time I saved, manual or auto, and reloading the most recent saves gave me a totally uncolonised world. Going back a bit further fixed that, but I could only keep playing without crashes if I turned off autosaves which meant I lost all progress when it crashed again a few years later anyway. Maybe reloading, deleting Northern Aelantir, and turning off auto-saves would work but I'd still need to leave my pc running for a couple of days to finish the run without saving so I think I'll just have to wait for the patch.

Strange. For me at least, at some point I must have surpassed the conditions that were causing the crash because it stopped by 1600ish.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Wafflecopper posted:

Yeah I actually had another go and got a bit further just by reloading and not deleting anything and didn't get any more crashes for a while. But then it started crashing every time I saved, manual or auto, and reloading the most recent saves gave me a totally uncolonised world. Going back a bit further fixed that, but I could only keep playing without crashes if I turned off autosaves which meant I lost all progress when it crashed again a few years later anyway. Maybe reloading, deleting Northern Aelantir, and turning off auto-saves would work but I'd still need to leave my pc running for a couple of days to finish the run without saving so I think I'll just have to wait for the patch.

FYI, they figured out the crash cause and claim to have fixed it in the latest bit bucket! It was some weird colonization problem.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Half-wit posted:

Not sure if Anbennar just ruined me because it has much more symmetrical starts, but I just keep getting wrecked by the Ottomans in this latest patch. Ottomans keeps either guarantee'ing or allying Bohemia, Austria, or Hungary just to spite me.

Play anywhere near the command and you'll get the same experience.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lostconfused posted:

Ok, this is about as far as I got before getting bored again.

Cannor doesn't seem fun at all. The wars are tedious, the colonies rum themselves, and it's all just holy war after holy water. Where are the fun bits?

You can tell that Cannor was made earlier in development and has kinda languished since. Almost all the other regions have more dynamic and interesting mission trees and mechanics, while Cannor is the most bog standard of them all. Ironic that Anbennar itself is the most boring part of the mod.

They've got development frozen there for now, but i bet once they finish Sarhal and/or not Australia they'll give it a good rework. It desperately needs one.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

Have you guys ever warned another nation

I got the achievement for threatening war recently.

It took me 1000+ hours to realize you could upgrade advisors. I only figured it out when an Anbennar mission required a level 5 advisor and I was confused.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In addition to what the poster above me said, the other time it may be useful to develop is to speed up the spread of institutions. Each time you develop, the province gains a few more percent progress towards gaining un-adopted institutions. Sometimes that's the only way to get the institution before it super slowly spreads your way naturally, giving you a big advantage vis a vis your neighbors and keeping you from falling behind Europe/Cannor.

This is especially useful in Asia/Haless or the New World.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lostconfused posted:

Seriously though I would ask for some fun tag recommendations again. Because I've tried a bunch of them, and honestly, a lot of the stuff is not that great in my opinion.

Yeah I hosed up my first time as Gawed, but in general it's kind of simple, but also not very interesting or exciting, and gets pretty boring before 1700.

Corintar, adventurer countries are fun at the start, but if you don't speed run majority of your mission tree for the deluge and league war then it becomes totally meaningless. Like there's just nothing going on after that, consolidating Escann is kind of a big nothing tbh.

Same goes for Sons of Dameria tbh. Lots of narrative in their mission tree, but they have a lovely start compared to say Corintar, and the early missions are very frustrating and annoying. I honestly didn't get very far with them.

Varaine is surprisingly good yeah. But also incredibly dull and slow for huge chunks at a time as you wait for bad boy points to go down. Also the last third of the mission tree is designed entirely around having a bunch of vassals or colonies, and you should have been working towards that the entire time, and oh whoops if you didn't read ahead.

Humans in Bulwar are good fun, better than elves imo. Elves having to deal with vassal mechanics is annoying as poo poo. But unifying Bulwar is fairly simple and rewarding since you dominate a long trade route, a good time in general imo. But leaves large chunks of the game out since you're likely never fighting other major powers or colonizing.

Jaddari, I don't know. Everyone says they're good. But I think their mission tree is convoluted, and has a bunch of pitfalls. You need to read and plan ahead, honestly not a fan of having to go through something two or three times before you figure out what to do.

Dwarves are fun though. You really get some kind of sense of progression at the start. Although it's really impossible to tell which ones are the fun ones just by looking at them, especially since you don't even see the mission tree until you restore the hold. Although the Diamond Dwarfs up north, definitely seemed cool for the first 50 years or so that I've tried them.

Also yeah, someone mentioned that Anbennar starts out with even/fair balance for tags. And ooooh boy, I really have to disagree there. At least with stuff like Corintar starting out far far ahead compared to like Sons of Dameria, and I assume every other Escann tag. Or dwarven expeditions being entirely dependent on the RNG placement of expeditions at game start.

Baljirin is Haless is pretty fun - you tag team with a neighbor and let them run rampant over not-China while you desperately keep the Command/Rahen at bay.

Azkare is fun but it's kinda Haless' version of Jadd, but with a unique and kinda annoying culturally based parliament system.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Trade is tedious and annoying and I usually just send my merchants out and leave them.

Is there a button that just maxes out your merchant configuration? Half the time they add poo poo like that and I don't even see it

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mission trees are good and after a billion hours playing the same countries, I welcome the insane branching ones and weird arcadey paths

Zoroastrian persia is extremely my jam

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

Zoroastrianism is kinda funny to me, because I know so little about its history, or rituals, or beliefs in general, playing as them in eu4 kinda feels like playing an Anbennar nation. Anyway it’s fun

Zoroastrian is fun and I wish there were more insane mission trees and nations able to use mechanics like that!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

My own persia attempt is going... slowly. Started as Adarbil, growing to a respectable size, though now my one valid rival is the ottoman empire, who has 4 times my force limit and better army quality, and they're right at my doorstep, and I can't get any of their rivals to ally me (disgusting europeans). I'm sad

Starting as Ardabil makes it a lot harder - by the time you're able to ramp up, the Ottomans or Mamluks are snowballing.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aethernet posted:

Also shift clicking provinces. Amazing stuff.

WHAT explain

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Box wine posted:

You can shift click a bunch provinces then transfer them all at once to whoever you desire. Much easier than doing it one by one oh my god why did we put up with that.

Jesus Christ I literally got frustrated with a run last night because of this. Thank you paradox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Never forget the time before transfer occupation