Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
I'm having a lot of fun playing the Timurids even without the DLC. The patch alone makes the whole region really dynamic and fun. Just won a war for a bunch of my cores back from Ajam (which other surrounding areas started capitalizing on with their own separate wars as soon as I started winning), but as soon as it ended all my vassals declared independence. It's nice to be able to take my time dealing with them and not have to rush to form the Mughals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Speak of the devil, here it is: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-january-2018.1067260/

It is about England :v:

They are adding an England-specific church, Coal as a late-game resource (spawns in specific places replacing what is already there) and some QoL stuff.
I am definitely going to evangelize free divorces to the world.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

King George III posted:

Also, the colonization system is great, but I was really surprised when my colonies on the East Coast declared themselves The Thirteen Colonies and then immediately started pissing off the natives I'd so carefully nurtured relationships with.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Groogy posted:

Also new dev diary

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-22nd-of-may-2018.1099841/

Estates are now free, cool new estates for India and to say "sorry for making estates free" we are adding Breakaway Cossack government type with it's own mechanics for Cossack owners.
There is a lot of cool poo poo here, and I am very happy to see the Jains make an appearance. Also, makings estates free is cool and good, and you should do that with more features from old dlc.

I hope this post is adequate to satisfy you during our post-pdxcon beers.