Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I should do an Escann Orc run, though I've never been good at Thunderdome starts in EU4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah I like Anbennar but there's a decent chunk of things that make me go "Wow you really didn't think about this when you wrote it, huh?"

Which like it is a D&D inspired setting so that's pretty par for the course

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Well considering there haven't been a bunch of "Paradox Announces EU5" tweets and articles, yes yes there is

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The tax stuff is pretty straight forward but I'm real interested in the hints at stuff for future dev diaries like colonial charters and Age Of Renaissance

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

I mean considering the amount of active development Anbennar has, and that they're making CK3 and Vicky 3 mods, that the EU5 mod is a matter of when not if

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah but basically every non-war mechanic in EU4 is just waiting for a meter to fill so you can press a button that will either make a meter fill faster or give you a better number for war.

And the war mechanics are bad

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Probably something to do with naval blockades or piracy or something?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

They're gonna call it Europa UniVersalis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah they've started posting the Dev Diaries for it, here and here

Escann Goblin formable is neat but no way am I ever gonna be able to form it