Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Ottomans and Ming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Yeah it's much less a young person thing than a twitch thing. If you said that around the average zoomer they'd think it was some old person thing like pogs.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Is anything going on with Iberia?

I know Aragon has an event to release Naples now but I'm seeing Granada expand against Castile in like 5/6 games I've started.

The entire maghreb has been annexed by the Iberians within 50 years in every game i've played since the patch.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Dirk the Average posted:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I've always thought of the migration as being something more akin to moving around to where food sources are in different seasons. You follow the herds of animals to get meat/furs, you move to a valley with berries that grow in a certain season to harvest them in that season, etc. Devastation in this case feels like claiming that an autumn harvest on a traditional farm is devastation because there's less wheat after the harvest than before.

Depends on the size of the tribe really. But alot of migratory tribes would basically stay in a location for a few years until there was no more game, soil was depleted from aggressive primitive agriculture, etc. Little bands of extended family groups moving with the seasons is pretty rare because it's kinda hard on the joints and really only works with very small numbers of people, despite that being what most people think of when they think "migratory".

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

trapped mouse posted:

You can become a republic as France easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VoRmjxvPs

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
This sounds more like a corporate "get it out by the deadline" issue.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Positives: The actual features of the patch seem pretty good besides the insanity of the current values and the rest of the code in general being on fire.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
not one ducat for avar peasants

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I want eu5 to somehow model the first Portuguese trading ships to reach India having absolutely nothing worthwhile to trade to the locals and having to blow through all their gold and silver to purchase anything. A bunch of mid quality wool cloth and disgusting tubs of butter that have been baking in the equatorial heat for a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Can’t wait to crater my population Paraguay style through endless warmongering.