Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Meiou and taxes is so dense. Can't make head or tails of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Don't get me wrong. I got somewhat decent at 2.5.2

This 3.0 investment thing is increasingly bizarre and the UI in all the videos is radically different from their final product. I suppose fighting the UI is a cool way to represent fighting the state as the executive.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Getting the hang of the Meiou and taxes 3 alpha.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
its just homebrewed fluff. Play the dwarfs and just dig into mountains like a normal person.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
that reminds me of my meiou and taxes 2.5 game where I finally got a hang of the game but the palagios emperors died and the new emperor was a basarab.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Sybot posted:

Tinto Talks #9, this time covering the usage of resources.

Last time I thought it seemed like a simplified version of Victoria, here it feels like its piling the complexity back on. Goods are required for construction, inputs are required for the building to continue functioning (including when it has abstract outputs, like a castle ZoC), different production methods can use different combinations of goods more efficiently or cheaper, units requires specific goods for their construction.

There's a lot going on, and I'm not sure if the extra internal management is welcome or if it'll add too much micromanagement.

I love that this has nothing to do with meiou and taxes at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Zedhe Khoja posted:

I want eu5 to somehow model the first Portuguese trading ships to reach India having absolutely nothing worthwhile to trade to the locals and having to blow through all their gold and silver to purchase anything. A bunch of mid quality wool cloth and disgusting tubs of butter that have been baking in the equatorial heat for a year.

:haibrow: