Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sean10mm posted:

The Tomlin Steelers have blown games against inferior teams for no visible reason other than general sloppiness forever.

Hell, they needed a comeback against the Colts last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

A 6th round pick.

NFL teams are clueless.

Not even the first WR the Steelers drafted.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How could you kill a rookie's career like that?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, I just can't think of anything to really say after that game. Patriots are rounding well into form and just massacred the Raiders today.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I remember him, because I remember writing something up about that era Rams because gently caress were those teams the worst.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Browns stat:

https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/932430964692746242

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Pats at Steelers will be very telling

Yeah, the Pats' remaining schedule are 5 AFC East games and that one, while the Steelers are 3 AFC North games, 2 dead teams and the Pats.

That game probably determines HFA, and barring major injuries, a pretty ridiculous likelihood of going to the Superbowl.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Romo was so good covering the Patriots - Raiders game.

I wish he could do every game I watched.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Late this afternoon / early evening today typically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Naturally Selected posted:

At least they weren't trying to blind either Carr or Brady this time, unlike last year?

Yeah, last year they were doing that to Brock Osweiler.

I think that was Brock's best game too.

• Locked thread