Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/932356127400124416

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Pats at Steelers will be very telling

No it won't because the Pats will poo poo house them like they always do.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I liked when he threw his first pick they were amazed it was dak's first int on play action

instead of just a giant :thunk: they went on to talk about how great a qb he is.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

This Cowboys team - like all Cowboy teams before it - has zero depth. So when the inevitable injuries happen they just roll over and die because beyond their stars they have no quality players.

it is known.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Romo was so good covering the Patriots - Raiders game.

I wish he could do every game I watched.

JUuuuuuuuust a bit outside.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

Russell Wilson looks to be at the beginning of his Tom Brady type career swing. Brady was just a "good" QB for his first few years while being on some extremely good teams with incredible defenses. then he actually got really good. so Wilson will probably have like 5 or 7 super bowls when its all said and done and he'll be even more annoying than Brady

Their defense has carried that team, and is starting its very quick collapse.

Wilson is very good at putting up lots of yards when the team is trailing and they can run come back routes all over the field. But he also threw a hideous interception last night and got strip sacked because his whole game is about running around like an idiot until enough offensive PI has been committed that someone can get open.

Eventually he'll suffer a lower body injury and that will be it.

Also lol at the falcons spying wilson with Vic Beasley. The Panthers spent a first rounder specifically on a player to do that and the falcons just said "oh yeah put that de on him that'll work."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

The other Tom Brady Comparison is a rich wife. Now, she doesn't have Gisele money but a quick google search says she is worth $20 million, which Russel Wilson could easily eclipse in a season if he wants it to in his new contract. So will he take the high contract, or go the Brady route and take very little to let the team buy a good defense and OL?

He needs to get more into his nanobubble healthcare scam so Paul Allen can pay him under the table.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I like how the league goes out of its way to hype its concussion awareness, and when one of its marquee players flaunts the rules twice the repercussions are like three seconds of the owners yearly dividends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sean10mm posted:

So uh holy poo poo, Mexico :wtc:

"CBS manages to drown out gay slurs chants at Patriots-Raiders game in Mexico

Last year, the slur was heard on ESPN’s Monday Night Football telecast from Mexico."

http://awfulannouncing.com/cbs/cbs-manages-drown-gay-slurs-chants-patriots-raiders-game-mexico.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Racism at soccer matches is legendarily awful.

Like fans will throw bananas at african players.

• Locked thread