Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioTech
Feb 5, 2007
...drinking myself to sleep again...

Oxyclean posted:

I'm craving burgs and I want to get away from orderin fast food, but freezer section burgers are always these oversized slabs of flavorless meat. Can someone give me a recipe for making tasty burgs at home on a pan?

Really been digging these;
https://www.aspicyperspective.com/best-hamburger-patty-recipe/

2 pounds ground chuck
½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 large egg
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon black pepper

Not sure if it's the panko, the Worcestershire, the milk or the spices, but the combination works really well.
Made a few dozen for a big cookout, but it was cancelled last minute so they went into the freezer.
Been having them every Friday for the last few weeks and they've been great every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU