Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I wish I lived in my old town, had a Smash Burger 2 miles down the road :smith:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

VERTiG0 posted:

What in the gently caress is that

Its a burger.

A mushroom burger.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Big Willy Style posted:

Ok, gonna try to crash a bbq

Don't forget to take pictures.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Big Beef wins again!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
poo poo I'd try it, not even gonna front.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I’m amazed people will pay 10 bucks for fries. I have myself and was wondering what the gently caress I was doing paying 10 bucks for fries.

I work a grocery store and as such, always have the prices of various foodstuffs in my face. I wonder why I spend 10 bucks on a whole meal of fries, burger and a soda when 10 bucks can get me most of the stuff to make my own, plus extras.

Then I go out and grab something from jack in the box on the way home from work cause gently caress I don't wanna cook and have dishes and I'm a lazy rear end american and this is why it hurts when I bend too far in one direction.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Carls Jr is good but god is it overpriced. A double western there is like 12 bucks, I can get an ultimate bacon cheeseburger at jack in the box for 9.

E: Maybe I should take this as a hint to just give up the fries and soda.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

A good option is to always double down on the burger, bring water, and skip the fries.

Yeah, I know its dumb to say considering well, burger. But I really need to cut soda at this stage in my life.

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I googled 'Burgers Anonymous' and was just faced with more delicious meat.

:pervert:

Also In 'N 'Out is great, but the one close to me is still a roughly 20-25 minute round trip, and thats not counting the inevitable line. I'm in full blown midlife crisis and freaking out about wasted time, so I rarely make that drive anymore.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I watched that Weissman video and how does he manage to get a crust without smashing the patty with a 50 pound dumbell and then tearing it off with the jaws of life?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
What do Canadians call Canadian bacon? What about American bacon? Do they call it American ham?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I'd eat the hell out of that

WITH my hands

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

What about sausage patties in oven bottom muffins?

loving would

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Put cheese curds into my mouth

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Not to bring down the majesty at the top of this page, but I started working graveyard at a burger place

It aint the prettiest of burgs, but with my employee discount its only $2.23. I change it up by swapping sauces around each day.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
So a coworker had some wingstop that she didn't want to finish nor take home so... well..

Mistakes were made

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

iajanus posted:

Breakfast burger time

God loving drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Raikiri posted:

drat it's been a while.

BBQ double cheese bacon burg, pickled red onion, tomato and lettuce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oY3WWRVaCQ