Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anyway vongrats lyle, join me in my suffering that is trying to beat him with keeper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
delirium is a lot easier if you bring an I'm Drowsy... pill into the fight

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

D7 + Super Pride in today's daily. Potato peeler in shop. Cain died a lot. Over 5000 points of item penalty but who gives a heck when you have 15 meat men and +12 damage from peeling.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Another epic daily.. a picture is worth 1,000 words.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that ivy guy posted:

Another epic daily.. a picture is worth 1,000 words.

i picked up maw of the void but didn't know it doesn't do poo poo for lilith and then got hit a lot but i beat it anyway, whew.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

playing the keeper is the least fun i've ever had playing a videogame

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Yeah I took maw because it still gives +1 damage which is worth 3 spirit hearts more often than not. Keeper sucks majorly and I'm glad to never have to see that man again until probably the april fools daily run

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

azazel: when you just need a stress-free win

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i picked up maw of the void but didn't know it doesn't do poo poo for lilith and then got hit a lot but i beat it anyway, whew.

if you have ludovico technique as lilith you can use that to activate maw of the void. just a synergy tip from yours truly

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hosed up a really nice Delirium run w/Eden. Next run, I find this:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also it was nice having a daily that wasnt appolyon or maggie for once

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Also it was nice having a daily that wasnt appolyon or maggie for once

Skipped mom's knife in this one because i had cool tear effects but it was a stupid choice. The run didn't really get any better without it.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Found the Chest in the Void 👀

In today's daily if you use the forget me now on the void you can find this in the second Void... freaking sweet. Gave me lots of consumables instead of items

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i went to slow to get the void or boss rush becasue i kept using the d20 over and over oh well but also delerium is a terrible boss gently caress da points. i did get godhead from using perthro on bobs brain in an angel room tho. too bad it doesn't count as a collectable and i still have to find it on a nomral run :cry:

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

i went to slow to get the void or boss rush becasue i kept using the d20 over and over oh well but also delerium is a terrible boss gently caress da points. i did get godhead from using perthro on bobs brain in an angel room tho. too bad it doesn't count as a collectable and i still have to find it on a nomral run :cry:

I actually quit the run at Delirium b/c he gives literally like 100 bonus points. The game treats it as a death but w/e, still get the score uploaded. Not worth fighting for that tiny amount of score. Unless you're going for Marathon in which case yeah avoid him like the plague

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
on today's ps4 daily i got isaac's heart and iv bag and bumbo which meant i could buy all the shop items with no consequence and i ended the run with 99 of all consumables

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is probly the highest base dmg i've ever gotten

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Finished all notes except for 4 greedier mode runs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jesus lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine was 68 or 78 or something with probably a similar build.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

goongrats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the most i've had was like 58ish by getting chocolate milk and all the good dmg upgrades from angel rooms instead of the usual garbage like one sould heart and one eternal heart, or an eternal chest with bobs brain inside so you can only open it once.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i found book of belial right after that (which stacks w/str card) to bumped it to ~65 & i killed delirium at like 23 mins, FTW

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
void giving me this tear delay + judas' shadow giving me this damage = ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

got to delirium with keeper and died

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Rest in peace

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've been trying to get the completion marks for the keeper since i finished everyone else, and i like not having fun and being miserable in my free time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I havent played this in months and the idea of starting up a fresh savefile is attractive to me for some reason but I don't really wanna beat Moms Heart a million times before unlocking all the other levels. How many times is it really, 7 or something before you get guaranteed angel/devil on that room?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

I havent played this in months and the idea of starting up a fresh savefile is attractive to me for some reason but I don't really wanna beat Moms Heart a million times before unlocking all the other levels. How many times is it really, 7 or something before you get guaranteed angel/devil on that room?

i don't remember and starting a fresh file is frankly insane

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i've been trying to get the completion marks for the keeper since i finished everyone else, and i like not having fun and being miserable in my free time

me on release date trying to finish everything with the lost without holy mantle

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the keeper is an atrocity

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

both greed modes aren't TOO bad becasue everytime ultra greed touches you you drop coins and get healed. aactually getting to him sux and i held down r until i got tears or speed up items in the first treasure room tho

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
one of my first runs when i unlocked keeper one of the starting rooms gave me quad shot which made me shoot about every fiscal quarter and i immediately closed the game and didnt touch it for weeks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

when just beat boss rush, satan, the lamb, mega satan, and delerium all in one go with the keeper aw yeah.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the mama bomb or wahtever i guess opens the boss rush room if you use it on the floor mom is on i guess becasue i was at like 40 minutes when it opened.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

when just beat boss rush, satan, the lamb, mega satan, and delerium all in one go with the keeper aw yeah.

Now beat hush with him to unlock 1 penny

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i finally have stuck nickels outside of dailies thank you edmund and nicalis

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

all i have left are Keeper hard mode stickies which don't actually unlock anything iirc, so i just do the daily up until it annoys me and i close the game. Maggie/Appo daily with default damage heading into the depths?? SCHWING!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

all i have left are Keeper hard mode stickies which don't actually unlock anything iirc, so i just do the daily up until it annoys me and i close the game. Maggie/Appo daily with default damage heading into the depths?? SCHWING!

aw crap i've been doing them all onhard mode fuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

i don't remember and starting a fresh file is frankly insane

You're never going to get 300% completion win thsat attitude

• Locked thread