Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lmao i need to see this

its in indie game the movie i think. that movie pwns because you think ed mcmullen and jon blow are fuckin nuts then they start talking to phil fish and he makes them look normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i only unlocked the lost on my pirated version of rebirth and i don't have huim unlocked in afterbirth and who knows when i'll find a missing poster + sacrafice room ina single run...fuu

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Did they change how he unlocks? It used to be dying a bunch in different ways I thought

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i only unlocked the lost on my pirated version of rebirth and i don't have huim unlocked in afterbirth and who knows when i'll find a missing poster + sacrafice room ina single run...fuu

>he pirated Rebirth and bought Afterbirth+

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Liquid Drink posted:

Did they change how he unlocks? It used to be dying a bunch in different ways I thought

Yeah Rebirth changed it and made it a lot more sane . he's my only guy left to unlock now..... just got all normal mode completion marks w Isaac and Judas

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I beat ultra greedier my first time playing greedier mode, got that D1

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I was excited to unlock Apollyon but outside some really specific stuff it doesn't seem very easy to abuse The Void

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The daily today was pretty insane, Tech X and way later on, Godhead in the void

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

did sacrafice rooms get reworked or something? i kept stepping on the spikes and got messages like You feel blessed! and two angel spawns and evetually warped to the dark room or whatever its called wtf

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

did sacrafice rooms get reworked or something? i kept stepping on the spikes and got messages like You feel blessed! and two angel spawns and evetually warped to the dark room or whatever its called wtf

Yeah in Afterbirth. You Feel Blessed gives + chance of angel room on that floor, and the Angel bosses drop the two keys you need to open the door to fight Mega Satan once you have that unlocked

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've gotten the missing poster to unlock the lost twice.....in the victory lap when you can't get unlocks or cheevos fuuuuu

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Victory lap seems dumb . I did one for the unlock but never again .... having to fight The Lamb instead of ??? or Delirium every time sucks too

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
got my first delirium kill to-day [d100 eden run]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't think I've ever made it out of the Caves. lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

I was excited to unlock Apollyon but outside some really specific stuff it doesn't seem very easy to abuse The Void

its really good, just not really the fun style of good. more like the azazel style of good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I don't think I've ever made it out of the Caves. lol

you can do eet! Haha :D

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

yeah actually they will posted:

got my first delirium kill to-day [d100 eden run]

nice. i've only beaten him a few times but it seems like a cool fight, i like when his health gets low and he starts literally transforming every couple seconds it feels really frantic and desperate . Boss music is sick too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

it depends. for example i got a bunch of lovely passive items that i turned into + damage instead of some other stupid stat thank u rng, and found a library with book of revelation, satanic bible, and the invicibility book so i got 2 hearts + invincibility per void use, whoa

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah I didnt realize how good the stat boosts can be from absorbing lovely passives, I just had a nice run with him without ever getting any cool active items

edit: drat and i forgot about libraries! yeah that's good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just beat Mom for the first time whilst taking a big old hangover dump.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was Eve and I had like 6 buddys and the tooth item.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or I guess I didn't kill mom. Well, I got the ending cutscene anyway. But my mom kills stat didn't go up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You need to do that 10 times IIRC to unlock 2 more layers and the true mom battle

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

You need to do that 10 times IIRC to unlock 2 more layers and the true mom battle

Nah first Mom kill gets you access to Mom's Heart which is what starts counting as a "win". 10 times beating that changes Moms Heart to It Lives which lets you choose to go to heaven or hell afterwards 100% of the time, but even before you unlock that you can still get there sometimes if a devil room or angel room spawns after you kill the heart

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Nah first Mom kill gets you access to Mom's Heart which is what starts counting as a "win". 10 times beating that changes Moms Heart to It Lives which lets you choose to go to heaven or hell afterwards 100% of the time, but even before you unlock that you can still get there sometimes if a devil room or angel room spawns after you kill the heart

Ah that's what it was. Thank you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I had the Ludovico Technique item and then I got a satan item that turns my tears into a laser and it looks like this, which made me yell out loud, "Oh ho ho ho whoa!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao This is awesome.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I had the Ludovico Technique item and then I got a satan item that turns my tears into a laser and it looks like this, which made me yell out loud, "Oh ho ho ho whoa!"

Lmfao yeah that’s a good combo. I love laser + spoon bender so the laser just goes nuts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh hell yeah now I'm getting damage items and just melting rooms before they even light up. Although it sucks rear end to walk into a room filled with TNT and be knocked back out the door by it lmao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh hell yeah now I'm getting damage items and just melting rooms before they even light up. Although it sucks rear end to walk into a room filled with TNT and be knocked back out the door by it lmao.

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull is gonna poo poo his pants when he unlocks Azazeal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm laughing uncontrollably this whole run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

That’s badass.

• Locked thread