Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's literally the only use for orbital tears too, godly run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

In Training posted:

Wormskull is gonna poo poo his pants when he unlocks Azazeal.

Lol yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's literally the only use for orbital tears too, godly run

I got orbital tears later but it didn't apply. Ludovico is a big tear you can move independently of yourself and it doesn't go away. So it's even better than orbital tears. Its insane.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game so awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Second mom pwn completed...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just unlcoked Azalse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh that wasn't it. I'm in my mom's pussy now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress I drank to fast and I got myself killed by a thing that explodes into tears. The first one got me and I didn't learn from it fast enouh.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol it's cool ppl are still enjoying this for the first time , there are so many more neat item synergies now than there were at launch too. I just unlocked the starting Razor for Eve (I thought it was bugged but forgot you had to beat Satan with her to unlock the Razor , too) and she's gone from tedious to play to really fun

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Love doing Lost runs for fun. I just managed to get Sacred Heart and a million devil dmg+ items

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Oh man I just got Taurus with Eve and realized I can mash the active item button over and over again during the invincibility period for a ton of ATK+ boosts. Also I can't wait to unlock Lost but I still haven't seen the poster anywhere . I'm a couple hundred coins away from unlocking the Mantle for him though

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

DOes Greedier Mode use a separate coin counter? If not Im happy for its existence since Ive already unlocked all the Greed mode completion marks for all the other non-Keeper characters.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got a combo Technology + Rubber Cement + Krampus Coal + Number One + a ton of +dmg items + Cancer with my last run. The end result? A machine gun pee-pee laser that gets more powerful the more it reflects... melted blue baby in like five seconds :D

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I got a combo Technology + Rubber Cement + Krampus Coal + Number One + a ton of +dmg items + Cancer with my last run. The end result? A machine gun pee-pee laser that gets more powerful the more it reflects... melted blue baby in like five seconds :D

Christ that sounds fun

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

DOes Greedier Mode use a separate coin counter? If not Im happy for its existence since Ive already unlocked all the Greed mode completion marks for all the other non-Keeper characters.

I believe it's the same coin counter & reduced chance of the machine jamming

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Just beat the boss in the void. Fun fight. Switch version is the only way I’ll ever play now. It’s perfect

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Greed mode is kinda cool.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I haven’t played this in forever, gonna play some today

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Greed mode is kinda cool.

it's really fun

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Eagerly waiting until wormskull masters all the intersecting systems and learbs how to bend gamr to his will

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Azazel is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat I almost got Ultra Greed. Well not really but I went a long time on half a heart against him anyway.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I would suggest doing regular greed mode to get that coin counter up imho.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what that means, I just been doing the things to unlock different characters so I was trying to beat Greed Mode as Azazel.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Whats greed mode do? I been playing but still havent beat mom yet. Had an awesome run last night where i picked up contagion and placenta on the first level but then i picked up the dead cat cause I hadnt seen it before and got hosed by monstro 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A donation machine spawns after you beat greed, which gives you special unlocks for characters to start with. The best one is for the Lost which unlocks at like 800 coins donated, lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Greed Mode is basically a different game, I love it. Definitely as fun as normal runs if not more

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

drat I almost got Ultra Greed. Well not really but I went a long time on half a heart against him anyway.

hes a real pain in the rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

got three makes you larger pills in a single run, almost got a fourth but got killed by some bullets. didnt get a speed up and its impossible to dodge whn you're this big

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A donation machine spawns after you beat greed, which gives you special unlocks for characters to start with. The best one is for the Lost which unlocks at like 800 coins donated, lol

Dude remember when the greed machine started jamming more frequently the more coins you had in it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Whats greed mode do? I been playing but still havent beat mom yet. Had an awesome run last night where i picked up contagion and placenta on the first level but then i picked up the dead cat cause I hadnt seen it before and got hosed by monstro 2

Greed mode is totally different, check it out. It's basically an arena mode where you fight waves of enemies and build up money to buy items with in a huge shop. At the very end you fight a special boss and can put your leftover coins into a machine that accumulates across runs and unlocks a bunch of different stuff . You also get an unlock for each individual character you beat it with so it's worth running through with everyone .

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

got three makes you larger pills in a single run, almost got a fourth but got killed by some bullets. didnt get a speed up and its impossible to dodge whn you're this big

the wiki says it doesn't increase your hitbox past the size it starts at but yeah it still makes dodging really annoying. I've started valuing shrinking effects really highly though, if you have a couple orbital items to block shots and you get small enough it's very hard to get hit by bullets

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah greed is awesome and it's a quick way to get acquainted to items and stuff it seems. The chaos of it makes it hard to figure out the enemies it throws at you though.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

This is the perfect game for switch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just wish I didn't hate the joycons in portable mode. lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

uh why would you keep eating them after the first one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lol

Fungah!