Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

mp2 and mp3 were both licensed extremely cheaply and widely used though?

I think that was the joke

Lots of places couldn't be loving bothered though. I think it was swat 2 that has all the character models and artwork in bmp format and ever sound was its own wav file

cluster overhead what is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

flakeloaf posted:

I think that was the joke

Lots of places couldn't be loving bothered though. I think it was swat 2 that has all the character models and artwork in bmp format and ever sound was its own wav file

cluster overhead what is that

tbf swat 2 came out at a time when cpu power was rare and precious, and systems of the day could barely run it even so

• Locked thread