Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Vamp did everything through the power of dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I am very confused about what's going on in the plane.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Ace of Aces posted:

We're not quite there but this is about the point the game's plot starts to kick into "holy poo poo what is happening" territory.

I mean I'm still at "what is happening" so stepping that up to "holy poo poo" will certainly be something.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

How did Snake know how to climb that ladder?!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Ok... so is Snake faking being Hans or is Hans faking being Snake.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Deathwind posted:

Dumb story question, if they managed to knock Leone out why didn't they just put a gun to his head and finish the job?

Also, its for the same reason no one ever cut Vamp's head off with a knife.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I hope none of these people turn out to exist. Imaginations imagining imaginations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

HitTheTargets posted:

These things come in threes, right? Will the next room have portions of total darkness or something?

Well it's been colours every time so we're going to have to stick with that. We've had colour coded uniforms, colour coded tiles, what's the next obvious thing? That's right, colour coded weapons!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Randalor posted:

Is the big plot twist going to be that Alice isn't psychic, she's just an expert hacker and hacked the security feeds?

Is a twist still a twist if you have no idea what it's twisting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Our mysterious informant here is way late, the minefield was ages ago!