Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Considering how Japanese VAs sound when they try for another common, easier language like English I can only imagine how that might have ended.

A bit like Asuka trying to speak German in NGE, hah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Ace of Aces posted:

No, various actors in various roles in various anime. I think it may have something to do with the fact that you can speak German at a Japanese pace and it sounds reasonable to an untrained ear.
Haha, yeah, that might explain it

I have literally once heard real, proper music in an anime and that was just the opening. Them actually talking would be cray

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
You know, it's weird how much sense it makes, making this series into a weird card game

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
When is this game supposed to happen? If it happens after MGS1 then lol at all this doubt from Snek

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
oh my god is snake actually this hans dude hopped up on some crazy combat drugs that make you into solid snakes, like an actually successful genome soldier

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
It's interesting to see how different these handheld games were while still sorta keeping with their Metal Gear nature

Do any of the other games ever reference these

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
What a terribly designed level

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I feel like the infrequent updates help The schizophrenic feel of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
This game is just so deeply baffling on so many levels