Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

So are the booster packs just not that important? You're pretty casual about skipping them given your disdain for the starter deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Please tell me we're actually just hans major tripping on that drug he was making and everyone important is watching us run around knowing we aren't snake and giggling off camera.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Im just hoping this is an alt universe where snake just flipped out and became evil like his dear old dad

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cool Ghost posted:

Roger: This is unbelievable. First Gary, now Teliko. Tell me you're not next, Snake.
Snake: ...Roger.

This exchange amuses me far more than it should.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I remember when this series had plots that made sense. They were still stupid as all hell, but you understood what was going on.

Here? It's a nonstop stream of babble and I will just accept that there are now two snakes running around, one of whom is a spookyghost as far as cameras go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

At this point I'm hoping that roger reveals he's also hans, leading to a cascade of revelations resulting in every character discovering that there has only been one character in this game all along and that hans just has split personality disorder something awful.