Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

I forgot exactly how jank the system was for the first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Grinding currency to buy packs is trivial.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

I played the US version and I don't remember seeing the blade till I began opening packs, might there be some randomization in the starting deck?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Kibayasu posted:

I am very confused about what's going on in the plane.

This is a Metal Gear game on acid, did you really expect it's plot to make sense? Just roll with it like it was a D-grade action/horror movie.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Meryl is the Schrödinger's npc of the franchise, I'm not quite sure if she cannonically lived or died...

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

This game will eventually reach the point where you will be begging for the simple logic of getting a guard to open a gate an owl's hoot

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

A sequel that in all honesty is better to play in almost every way but less insane in the writing.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

That's a defense mechanism in response to metal gear "logic".

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Dareon posted:

Will eating it recharge my COST?

Shhh, spoilers :ssh:

I'm only joking

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Dumb story question, if they managed to knock Leone out why didn't they just put a gun to his head and finish the job?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Be glad the psychic in this game is on our side for once.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

That and MGS3 guards giving ac!d passwords at gun point was all I found

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Blaze Dragon posted:

At least here it's just for this mission, right? I can't imagine this is a normal game mechanic.

Key cards...

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

The game is named after the kind of trip the writers were on, did you expect anything less?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Randalor posted:

Is the big plot twist going to be that Alice isn't psychic, she's just an expert hacker and hacked the security feeds?

Not possible, much of what she claims happens out of camera view.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

If their security system had nanomachine cameras how are you not eternally in alert state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

But the other cameras see you and alert...