Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Roy Moore is a Zoe main

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhwRz47Kk2Y

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
All the options were bad

At least this one might be slightly pay-to-win with the color scheme I guess?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Apdo at it again

http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=newzhongdan

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Uzi is currently streaming to like, 1,000,000 people

http://www.huya.com/uzi

edit: He's also getting like, $20 worth of huya "bits" per minute

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Nov 21, 2017

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Don’t take minion dematerializer on any champ ever. Instead learn how to last hit and manage your minion waves and mana.

The free 450 gold you get from magical boots is worth more than 6 minions that you can kill one every 10 seconds or whatever.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Apdo is playing versus bronze and silvers and is just messing around with runes. Don’t take minion dematerializer. You don’t need to one shot melee creeps early unless you’re trying to push out the wave at level 1 in which case you’re a retard. Don’t ever take that rune.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rabidsquid posted:

i dont know what the best illaoi keystone is, but i do know this. if you hit someone with e and then punch their ghost it activates klepto.

Kleptomancy is the best because her whole kit is based around it and it basically amps your damage to the clone if you get a red pot or rouge potion which means your whole kit does more damage.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I'm a lucker

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

duck trucker posted:

That's what I don't get. She already has all kinds of good poo poo but they add that extra range on her E through terrain. Why does she get that as well?

ganking, roaming

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Malphite is legit my favorite champion because I'm retard so there's basically no chance of that ever happening :feelsgood:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
:wrong:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rabidsquid posted:

shyvana is master yi for people who "don't play master L

Every shyvana main I’ve ever played with has been a tryhard rear end in a top hat, so that lines up accordingly

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
she owns and is 100% being nerfed in season 8

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ZenVulgarity posted:

I just watched a Zoe one shot an adc

That's basically the whole point of her, she's an assassin despite what she's supposed to be

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Rock Solid ~

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
attention low elo players

if you're winning

just end the game

the reason why you are low elo is because you don't know how to just end a game

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i've been enjoying cranking up the toxicity

"useless sack of dog poo poo" feels great to say to 0/8 maokai

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Does anyone else get shoulder pain playing this game

I don't know why but my right shoulder stings like hell after like 2-3 games

I have good posture and my shoulder is not tense so I've no idea what's going on

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Vermain posted:

You may be unconsciously leaning in or otherwise tensing up during the actual game. It's hard to keep a conscious monitoring of your posture when the majority of your attention is focused on the game.

Only other thing I can think of is that you're sitting too far away from your computer, and your shoulder muscles are having to stretch too much to move the mouse around.

I try to keep myself from doing that stuff. It's weird, I have been playing for a long time and only in the past few months has this started happening. I try to rest my arm on my chair and my mouse isn't far away at all, right on the edge of the desk. I think it may have something to do with how tall my desk is because it makes me lift my right shoulder up.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Me and my duo buddy's MMR might be kinda hosed

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

I used to get pain in my shoulder when gaming, until CS made me use a very low sensitivity which forced me to move closer to the table and rest most of my forearm on it. Getting the perfect high either from the chair or the desk (or both) so my forearm arm is resting horizontally on the desk when I'm in a neutral position (upper arm 30'ish degrees out from my torso center line, if that makes sense) is key for my shoulder not to act up.

Hmm so basically forearm resting completely on the desk up to your elbow? Do you lift your monitor or tilt the monitor at any angle so that you don't need to hunch over to see better?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Jax loves to fly like a helicopter, pretty sure those bugs have to do with knockbacks/knockups when someone is on exactly the same coordinate as you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmxJWWQwiDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXiIiBm4-0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miUwEldrJmM

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The plot twist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gem5VKHmUo

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If yer gonna get quotes you gotta do it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNcSvKCOyA

This music vid is the best cinematic they've done by far

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Radical posted:

really wanna know how varus was the guy that they selected for the new CGI video

Varus skin and buffs incoming

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Tired Moritz posted:

People are saying that Varus is the first gay champion and it's rude for people to forgot about Braum.

t
a
r
i
c

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Keep that boring cancer champ in the grave where he belongs

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Just buy an account from eBay

in other words "not good enough"

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Nasus benefitted a lot from runes, Dark Harvest, free CDR and Transcendence runes, etc but he's still terrible

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Work Friend Keven posted:

Leona is actually an insanely dope champ & I love seeing her pull taliyah off of walls and predict vayne tumbles and crap.

She's also an insanely banned champ RIP lame fuckers

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
"The champion most likely to take it [Minion Dematerializer] is Lux mid, who takes it like 0.3% of the time. Followed by Ekko, Gangplank, Sion, Shen, Ziggs. There's one Mordekaiser ADC who took it once :-)"

"Key to Lux's item and power spikes, absolutely essential" -a goon

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this imaginary game owned by a chinese company which you cant practice mechanically without sitting at a computer --- its a SPORT.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Luna Was Here posted:

Of all the people to take this lovely of a hot take, you're the one I'm least surprised about

league of legends is not a sport and it’s endlessly hilarious triggering people who for some weird reason can’t handle it so thank you once again :love:

Rygar201 posted:

Didn't you move to Korea for LoL

looooooool Hell loving no

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
presumably comet has a lower winrate because it's taken on support MF and then feeding

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I mean, when u thin kabout it, what is life even really besides numbers in the void? just a bunch of MFs and comets and things like that I guess maybe

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

rabidsquid posted:

so is klepto draven with first item coin

quoting this hoping it's not a joke

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
To provide Klepto you need to use an ability and Draven doesn’t do that nearly enough, Aery is his best keystone

Klepto is only for on-hit pokers like GP or Ezreal, Draven doesn’t have spammable poke

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Dec 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I can't believe that speaking with most of the smoothbrain idiot bitches that I meet in solo queue would improve my experience