Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm having a ton of fun as Trundle right now, he doesn't need a leash if you don't want one and can gank pretty early. His bite starts doing a ton of damage pretty quickly too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

it really sucks when you are playing a set of lost games with your friend and trying to figure out what went wrong and it was him that day. on brighter news darius is still really fun to hit people with

I lost three games yesterday where 60% of the reason we lost was my friend playing Aatrox and it felt real bad.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Orv posted:

Friends don't let friends play Aatrox.

He gets really mad when I mention how bad Aatrox is right now and so I think instead my motto will be don't play with him if he's going top. He's fine to great in literally every other role.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have a 100% win rate with Trundle and therefore will be playing him until I get back up to a rank where people know what to do at all against him.