Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Lovechop posted:

while we appreciate this work of art let us also mourn our fallen brother, the single crit rune. rip

The Plea for attention is my favorite part, It's covers "certain posters" on the thread so well.

"Hey guys, I found my account from 199x, and it was sold on ebay but I somehow got it back lol. I played 1 game and said THIS GAME SUX!!1! every 10 seconds. Am I playing leona correctly? this game is poo poo lolbye"

Good to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Rygar201 posted:

Strategic bans are good. Banning a hero someone wants to play just because you don't want them in the game? Dick Move fam.

you're just mad since he adds to the people that pick/ban CHAMPIONS that you want to play.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Rygar201 posted:

Zoe is either banned by my team, or picked away every time I try to play her :smith:

Also banning a hero someone on your team is a dick move, and just risking someone tilting and tanking the game

People tilt in Solo queue no matter what, The community doesn't like having a diverse champion pool. It really dispends on what pick they are and what the meta is. Sometimes you'd rather just get rid of someone OP versus allowing it to be played. Now if you are banning someone they want and they have first pick, you are a complete tool.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

More gay backstories riot, this is what we need.