Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Oh boy I can't wait for all of the exciting gameplay balance and changes that await us all in League of Legends: Season SevenEight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

EvilElmo posted:

Discord chat is dead.

So long as I'm playing other games that aren't league, I will never stop poo poo posting in that chat, so it is very much alive

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

gowb posted:

Also lol that riot has literally made a 8000 year old with the body of a child

it's not their first time doing it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

FillInTheBlank posted:

Did they change Annie's lore or is there another child champ?

lulu's lore is literally "disappeared as a kid for hundreds of years and then reappeared, now hundreds of years old, but still acts like a kid"

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah the two morde mains are gonna be real upset about it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I think they're trying to get rid of old champion kits that are either feast or famine (except for kindred because FoF is her literal design) or kits that completely shape the game around them, like irelias.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

How Rude posted:

2nd that, Rengar is much more risky and harder to pull off than Khazix.

Also Methanar that is not impressive, you are playing the most broken champion this patch

But Janna tho

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

this imaginary game owned by a chinese company which you cant practice mechanically without sitting at a computer --- its a SPORT.

Of all the people to take this lovely of a hot take, you're the one I'm least surprised about

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

*rushes into thread out of breath* feedy

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

league of legends is not a sport and it’s endlessly hilarious triggering people who for some weird reason can’t handle it so thank you once again :love:

Yeah I'm sure it's real healthy to get off to trying to get people Mad Online, but this is something you're just like, open and shut case of terminally wrong

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

Ding ding

wtf.

Really we lost to Trynd split pushing and our team being complete idiots, but still. wtf

why is everybody in this game negative

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Alright who let Benghazi 2 and Addamere out of shitheadville and why aren't they being sent back where they belong immediately

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ZenVulgarity posted:

And yet you still are free

Had to have a least one idiot to run the discord might as well have been me

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Lovechop posted:

[wipes sweat off brow] phew, been a tough one running the discord today

You have no idea how much work I put into deleting human feet Kirby posts

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

How Rude posted:

lol

edit: I legit appreciate you moderating the discord Luna even if you are an idiot noob feeder.

Which is weird because I moderate you the most

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Methanar posted:

I have never ever a-clicked or `-clicked in this game.

That's because you rebind `-click to t instead

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Verviticus posted:

god that targeted aggro thing is such a stupid loving change

Pantheon and Cassiopeia fulfilled their duties as lane bullies, so we're removing their ability to bully lanes and also completely reworking every targeted ability in the game, because

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Nightgull posted:

This, but unironically.

The new Miss Fortune splashes are sexy as heck. Rawr.

miss fortune miss fortune miss fortune

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

pog boyfriend posted:

there are people on the internet today that were Not alive, when that original post was made.

And they're feeding in my ranked games!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

the four post per page limit was too high

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Rygar201 posted:

Looks like your account has been flagged for losses

:discourse:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Reality Loser posted:

There are at least three riot who post/posted here

Brackhar is the only one who's posted with any regularity but the last time he was in thread people told him to gently caress off for some reason so he did.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
By games that don't receive near constant updates, I assume you mean DotA, in which case lol yeah let's sit on the same patch for three months at a time that's super fun right guys

Actually as of this week isn't icefraud copying league's patch schedule, in which case, lol

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

like theoretically you can do this when everything's relatively balanced because there isn't one Correct Answer

there might be an optimal answer, or a more correct answer relatively speaking, but not a one true best choice all the time

league is not that

The unicorn game you speak of will never ever be created, ever. League has way too many moving pieces to ever be this mythical yin yang of balance. The games that have achieved such balance rely not on the numbers their units possess but rather the execution the players have both in enacting their strategy and adapting it to their opponents.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The miss fortune one is just people jerkin off and being weird

miss fortune miss fortune miss fortune

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Vermain posted:

but I do think there was someone's pet project being heavily defended behind the scenes.

CertainlyT kidnapped Marc merrils family and has been holding them hostage ever since they said that zyras original base numbers were stupidly high and it was crazy to release her that way

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
No no guys you see Zoe is actually totally balanced and fine because

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Rygar201 posted:

Why does it give you like 30 seconds to get the fifth kill?

Because people are poo poo HEADS and try to deny Pentas so it gives you the time to hunt down the coward

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
All of you loving animals who wish for volibear to be good need to be sent back to the hell meta of season 4 or whenever the gently caress they super buffed him and made him the highest damage jungler and let him be literally unkillable. That poo poo was un-loving-playable bad

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Holy crap that might be the lamest vo they've had in a while. Cripes kaisa looks bad. Does her voice work change at all if you toggle her symbiote suit off of boob window mode?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Is even a single goon that made a sheen joke higher elo than me

I mean I know that I throw rocks in my glass house on cooldown but lol

The exact second I see a pro player build double Sheen I will stop roasting you for it but until then stop building double Sheen you loving animal

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Vermain posted:

This just appeared on the PBE as part of Mission-related content.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

Seven loving years later it finally happens

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

High diamond on Latin America North

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Xayah's biggest crime is that half her lines are tied to rakan being nearby and if he isn't then she just says the same like 3 lines

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
The best stack is the stack in your heart, Gamer.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
only quadra kills allowed when playing jhin
https://my.mixtape.moe/ybjbsx.webm

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Who knew that making her able to survive the laning phase all of a sudden would make her insanely good (hint: everybody)

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
When is Riot going to use the NBA connections they have via the lcs to finally create an official NBA jam announcer pack

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

i already did that because i'm pretty sure that guy bought the account or is elo boosting someone else, no games for 3 seasons, silver in season 5, now 97% winrate over like 20-30 games

Let us know what they say, if anything at all. I don't think they'll say if an account was banned for boosting but they'll probably say if it was banned for death threats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Elephunk posted:

Because nothing says "I'm a poor girl from the Bronx" like wearing designer fashion and playing League of Legends with your prep school boys

How very nice of the weirdos to out themselves for us