Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Just started playing this a couple of days ago via Wild Rift. I avoided it for years because I've always had crap laptops, and also from hearing horror stories about how poo poo the community was. I'm having a blast so far, playing a ton of Master Yi and attempting to jungle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

I have a bunch of quests that are like "play 3 games with friends", but don't really know anyone but me that plays Wild Rift. Are there any goon solutions to this? Keep in mind that I am the hottest garbage you will ever witness playing the game.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Is there a goon wild rift guild? I looked in the OP but figured it was better just to ask.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

I've never signed into the discord server, and now I'm afraid to. I kinda already assume "dead last" for every character I play, though.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

I like Fizz for Mid, Yuumi for support, Ziggs for Duo, and Gwen for solo.

Jungling is hard and I don’t do it.

I’m also competitively bad at the game. I average like 23 mastery points a game with each of those characters.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

And here I thought dragon lane ziggs was going to be the one I caught flak about. Why can’t you just have a positive catitude? We’re all just trying to get a little fishy fishy fish for our dishy dishy dish.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

You all have made me realize why I dislike playing support in solo queue.. I get frustrated when we get an advantage and the duo won’t push, only for their duo/support to come back with a roaming jungle when we didn’t push as all and wreck us/send us running and take a tower advantage. After a couple ganks and tower advantage it feels like a avalanche picking up speed to smash us and makes me just want to abandon the lane and go help elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

I still want that fighting game to happen. That ship has probably already sailed, though.