Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Commodore_64 posted:

One might search "spark plug wire separator" on any number of internets commerce sites and find something a sight better than "zip ties."

edit: Seriously they are like 6 bux on Amazon, do it.

He wants things to look factory, though. So I'd recommend paying $2 to get into the pick n pull, cruising down the aisles until you see something that strikes your fancy, and then putting it in your pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Hey, you finally got a water pump on an engine! The rest is just reassembly, right? ;)

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Sgt Fox posted:

Yay, someone is still reading, thanks for the compliment. I know most people probably are not too interested in the AC stuff.

This thread is great, I just don't have anything to add so I don't post. All the little details are what makes it interesting, so even the A/C stuff is good, IMO.