Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rREt fucnnyn To think thwtt get OP wants to fuckkids with 20 foot boobs lbol but he , Well its jsut heh thingks ' thoie're cute it's not that he' sesuallt aroused by tge Big BoBoobs;.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

badass i cant even attempt to buy afterbirth+ because who the gently caress knows anymore lol
i guess it has to do with argentina's currency being supported now but theres buttons for rebirth, afterbirth, just not afterbirth+

save your money .. play antibirth or something instead. which is free

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

rREt fucnnyn To think thwtt get OP wants to fuckkids with 20 foot boobs lbol but he , Well its jsut heh thingks ' thoie're cute it's not that he' sesuallt aroused by tge Big BoBoobs;.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

do the new vegas DLCs pepper new stuff throughout the world or are they all kind of isolated quests? theyre all available for like 10 bucks total, im getting it regardless but just wondering

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Isolated, chief.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I wasn’t a huge fan of dead money but the other three range from pretty good to great

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
definitely get the new vegas fix patch from nexus. win 10 has a bug where it fucks with the mouse's focus on the mini-map screen in the pip boy, so that you'll lose the ability to interact with certain menus if you use the map in a certain way.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

bethesda engines are actuallky just a bunch of tiny drunk elves running around; inside your computer

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
not my computer i assure u. :smugbird:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Can't believe the dinosaur sucking off two dicks guy has bad taste in gaming.

gently caress u dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

New Vegas is win AF IMO.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought hit wild guns style shooter "bot vice" on steam for 99 cents instead of 1.99 praise gaben

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[drat daniel voice] drat Gaben! At it again with them hot rear end deals!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is stardew valley on sale anywhere.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GameCube posted:

is stardew valley on sale anywhere.

33% on steam, for 10 bucks about

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Picjked up wolfenstain 2 for 2 dollas

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

New Vegas is win AF IMO.

i should really install it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

ArfJason posted:

of course cuphead isnt on sale
not even 25% off

This thread says nuuvem has it on sale for ~$10 in South America https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/7fasha/nuuvem_cuphead_19_us1620_br_2997_with_coupon_code/

$16 for US

:cheerdoge:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I bought hollow knight, and almost bought two parkour games

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
name them

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Very funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFakUQlwtFw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fe0OOW3yXc

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

repulsive

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

How long is steam sale for

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+long+is+steam+sale+for

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

it ends on Tuesday Nov. 28 @ 10am PST

i just picked up guacamelee for hecka cheap combining my 2 favorite things pro wrestling and 2D metroidvania gameplay

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haul so far: lovely planet+arcade, deus ex divided, tekken 7. trackmania turbo has 0 players online so i refunded it lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hit me up if you want to play Tekken 7 or see my times in the Lovely Planets you can try to beat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Warning though, some of them at the time I got them, were in the top5 and top10s on the leaderboards.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Warning though, some of them at the time I got them, were in the top5 and top10s on the leaderboards.

i dont even understand how to get 3 stars and feel like im missing some movement tech or like every level has a hidden shortcut

ill hit you up for fightmans though!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Lovely planet is fun as hell replaying levels over and over again trying to find the perfect line and slowly perfecting your score. its like bite sized speed running and you get to try to beat your/your friends times without learning a whole game or whatever. It's ftw

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
All I got was Everybody’s Golf

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

i dont even understand how to get 3 stars and feel like im missing some movement tech or like every level has a hidden shortcut

ill hit you up for fightmans though!

You have to think about it almost like the devs deliberately made the levels breakable.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
picked up grim dawn, too, since that's the cheapest i've seen it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

picked up grim dawn, too, since that's the cheapest i've seen it

prepare for disappointment

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo