Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tp7ZOb9Y4I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

my extended family is weird, despite being pretty lower middle class white southerners in louisiana my grandfather who was the patriarch of the family was a liberal catholic. they had 6 kids and only one of my uncles bucked that and is republican, rest of them remain liberal. there was a larger debate about bernie vs hillary than about trump, who basically everyone except the one uncle (who got rich on austin real estate in the 90s and is now is a big time contributor to the tex GOP, hes very establishment republican frat boy type, generally avoids the rest of the family) agrees is terrible. i genuinely like getting together with my moms family because theyre all loud coonasses who drink a lot.

my dads side is more standard southern baptist racist conservative, but its small and spread out across the south so we very rarely get together. before my parents got divorced the family politics fights would generally be between my dad and rich uncle vs the rest of my moms family.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/933361482326269952

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

time to go full tankie this thanksgiving

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

grandma, let me tell you the truth about syria,

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Autism Sneaks posted:

what the gently caress is that a bust of? a fox?

its the golden fox of capitalism, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Flavius Belisarius posted:

*black friend of someone in gf's family walks in, starts introducing himself*

gf's dad to us: hey, what's that word that makes you guys so mad when i say? good thing we got plenty of trees huehuehuehue

gently caress my gf's family

yikes

• Locked thread