Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Asproigerosis posted:

have you never noticed?

Guess I never paid attention ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I like the giants guy who just stood there and pointed

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
good, yeah, sure that's to be expected.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

"exhausted"

Jesus christ its still the 3rd?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
My dad: “Colt would’ve made that tackle!”

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I just started looking at the TV and was wondering if that was the giants offense or defense that was scoring. Then sad kirk

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
fuckin lmao

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Just woke up to that.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
excitement.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Holy poo poo, how lucky was that Pick 6 ?

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

alright, tie back in play

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
That's a good rear end pick six.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
kirk tripped on the dogshit field and it contributed to a pick six. great franchise.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
lol this fuckin game

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I like the dude sideline level with an Iriquois flag.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Yessss

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
a defensive TD that is 90 fedex field 10 kurt cousins

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Chaos on the field

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
also lol @ the poo poo quality of Fedex field contributing to that pick but it's not like the receiver didn't have his hands on it

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao saying jenkins was exhausted

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
It is pretty incredible that after the washington completely blow it on RG3, they loving luck into their dumb sparty qb backup insurance pick being an actual NFL starting quarterback. And the thanks they give for this fortune? As the team notorious for grossly overpaying in free agency and not having a franchise qb since the 80s, they play hardball in negotiations and franchise tag him two years in a row with a serious possibility of a third year. Washington deserves their garbage team forever.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

razorscooter posted:

alright, tie back in play

:yeah:
Still waiting for my mom go be moved from ER to a regular room. Compared to the game, this long, boring wait is downright entertaining.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Everyone getting hurt tonight.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis posted:

It is pretty incredible that after the washington completely blow it on RG3, they loving luck into their dumb sparty qb backup insurance pick being an actual NFL starting quarterback. And the thanks they give for this fortune? As the team notorious for grossly overpaying in free agency and not having a franchise qb since the 80s, they play hardball in negotiations and franchise tag him two years in a row with a serious possibility of a third year. Washington deserves their garbage team forever.

EXCUSE ME?? :mad:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Maybe the skins have so many injuries because that garbo field? I dunno

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

the tie is alive

also lol that this meaningless game is culling both rosters even more

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

is it legal to force season ticket holders onto the field?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Despera posted:

Maybe the skins have so many injuries because that garbo field? I dunno

nah it couldn't possibly be that ligaments are exploding on a routine basis for the team that plays on dirt for home games! Totally a coincidence that their entire oline has died twice over trying to plant in dan snyders merkin.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this game is mindnumbing, like washing dishes or doing data input

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Android Apocalypse posted:

poo poo, this means Eli has to generate a scoring drive to preserve the dream of a tie.

Maybe not

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well if my stepfather didnt treat me like poo poo i would be a redskins fan so thanks steppaw

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i just noticed how uneven the wear on the field is and lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Has washington ever had an actual field? I can't remember a time when it wasn't a problem.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Did I just hear you down with OPP

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

lol Eli

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

eli you suck dicks

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Man, that's how it looks when I throw.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i didn't understand that graphic

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
gopher it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

loving boooooo

• Locked thread