Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.
This seems like a good idea, I'll definitely go back and check out some of the recommended booklets (short novellas? Is there an actual term for <100 page stories?).

As for my recommendation, I'm going to have to recommend The Great God Pan by Arthur Machen.

I really like Stephen King's Revival, and while looking for something similar I found that King credited The Great God Pan as an influence on it, so I picked it up. It's definitely got a similar feel. It's the story of a guy who witnesses a strange experiment performed on a woman, and the ensuing weirdness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread