Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
gotta get me blade sharpened all razorlike. boss tells me they're downsizing accounting and i gots to deliver all the severance packages (6 heads, 14 arms)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The average orc is seven feet tall and weighs 250 pounds. The average goblin is three feet tall and weighs 40 pounds. Gnaw Bonecrusher, orcocrat grade 1, has to set the standard size for orcish seatbelts. Gnaw Bonecrusher is considering shooting himself into space.

please remember to buckle up on your rocket ride :ohdear:

BoldFrankensteinMir

To whoever keeps eating my lunch: a pox on your cowardice! By the shimmering hook of the Rail King I will see you banished to a Shamed lodge if I ever catch you! I have friends on the council of bones, you don't even want to know.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*An orc, staring at a rack of identical axes, perplexed and worried. He walks from one end to the other, clicking a keyfob in his hand. None of the axes respond."

God loving dammit. Did someone steal my axe? Someone stole my axe. Unbelievable. Swear to Gruumsh I'm going to dropkick every one of these motherfuckers back into the spawning pools.

crimes

Twenty Four

albany academy posted:

Ow many times do I havta tells ya? You can't zog off before you crunch some humies, and you can't crunch some humies till ya've filled out sections 5, Other5, the empty one, and the "blood" subsection in the Zog Qualification Training application. And you've probably not done the Employee Handbook yet either, *pulls out book made of hands*, now go on, which hand d'yeh like least?

lol!

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

Sucks that our department got laid off, but the good news is as part of the separation package they're sending us all the cobras we can eat for 3 months.

got any sevens posted:

minor problem: the cobras are still alive and full of venom

That is the loophole. "All you can eat deadly venomous cobras" is zero cobras. Big orc-oprations screwing over the little goblin again.

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

WAAAAAAUGH never changes.

Neither do these reports.

canyoneer

hmm, orcs working here? i guess that makes you a byur ORC rat ha ha ha-*THWUNK*
*gurgling sounds while clutching crossbow bolt in neck*

*orc clerk uses crossbow to tap sign on wall that reads "ABSOLUTELY NO PUNS"*
*takes a loud sip of grog out of a yellowed garfield mug*

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

canyoneer posted:

goddamn it who let the imp in?

joke_explainer

canyoneer posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
They've tried to slam sexual assault charges on uruk-hai uppers, but ... can someone articulate a joke that they just cut hteir heads off

BoldFrankensteinMir

*written on a laminated placard near the gate*
"This is our ortcullis, notice there's no P in it..."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
They hung up a "there's no I in team" poster but it is a literal reminder for the typists.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

lmbo calrissian posted:

They've tried to slam sexual assault charges on uruk-hai uppers, but ... can someone articulate a joke that they just cut hteir heads off

CEO Tak Grindtooth, "after troubling reports of tusk polishing in the work place I assure you heads will roll."

Her assistant Farn da Choppa picks up her ax.

Majuju

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
"psst, hey glurk, what's going on?"
"oh hey zogg, yeah, the warlord just got back from his business trip to the dread mines...he's kinda goin' full kobold I guess."
"is he handing out...candles? what?"
"yeah, and uh, don't get mad, but...he wants us to try using spears, too."
"what!! I watched my buddies die face-down in mine dirt for nothing, then?! what's next, are we all gonna have to start saying 'yip yip yarp'?"

canyoneer

you've all heard the sexual assault rumors involving some of our c-suite commanders.
after a thorough investigation, we have determined that all the assaults were just the regular kind of assault, not sexual in nature. this behavior is fully in-line with our values, mission statement and the culture of fear we desire.

BoldFrankensteinMir

"Hey did you hear? Marketing says we gotta rebrand and they put a bounty on a better name for Orsinium! I'm thinking... Orkite?

Orchium?

Orc...ids?"

"Grimm-ka-grom, this here? This why you still in shipping..."

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
"Sensitivity Training" but it's just teaching lady orcs how to kick aggressive males square in the testorclese.

crimes

BoldFrankensteinMir

I'm still unclear if orcs have gender, I must need more sensitivity training. Do orcs even have sex to harass with?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I'm still unclear if orcs have gender, I must need more sensitivity training. Do orcs even have sex to harass with?

Yes

But it'll never be on camera so we must treat it like another dimension

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Orcs come in fungal, male, female, and butter garlic.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

lmbo calrissian posted:

Yes

But it'll never be on camera so we must treat it like another dimension

i think you'll find Tommy Wiseau already has filmed several sex scenes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Majuju

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

got any sevens posted:

i think you'll find Tommy Wiseau already has filmed several sex scenes

I did not hit her with a big axe! it's not true! oh, hi, Mork

BoldFrankensteinMir

"It so nice to meet you, Okk. Have seat."

"Thank you Vilechief RotTusk. It so nice to be here"

"You resume very impressive, Okk. You intern in Count Torturo's Silver Dungeons. 3 blood moons raid man-lands beyond Ice Mountain, that nice. Speak gobbledygook, that very useful here."

"Me also collect faeries dust from iron cages, many moons now. Know Faerie tongue okay."

"Excellent. Show much initiative. Tell, what barrel-maker skills you have?

"Err... firkin, cooper, and... keg plus plus. But me fast learner!"

"Hrm, yes, well..."

canyoneer

a reminder to our employees that just because someone appears to have orc ancestry, they may not actually speak Orcish or Black Speech and may be offended if you speak to them assuming they do
please lead all interactions in Westron, and you should follow their lead and switch languages if they are more comfortable speaking something else

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"Honey I don't care what the realtor says, those are not regulation skull racks and it would cost a fortune to get a contractor in."

"But its zoned for an excellent Blood Pit!"

Applewhite

by vyelkin
"Well, Mister Gurg, you have a very impressive resume and you are definitely qualified to work here. Unfortunately we can't hire you at the moment. According to current tax law if we take on any more grunts, we'd be required to construct an additional farm and that's just not in the budget right now. We'll give you a call if there are any openings in the meantime."

----------------

joke_explainer

Whatsit you're doing grunt? No no, you attack them all one at a time like, or at most two or three. S'no fun if we all attack at once.

Duckbox

*Warmaster Bone-eater conducts a surprise inspection. All the working group's equipment is dull, bent, and covered with rust. Team lead Snatchgibbet sighs with relief.*

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
a dull knife is more dangerous

:getin:

----------------

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
This post has spun me into an orc-playing tizzy on TW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSQh2CEPl0

Orc bureaucracy - deadly dangerous.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Thunder Moose posted:

This post has spun me into an orc-playing tizzy on TW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSQh2CEPl0

Orc bureaucracy - deadly dangerous.

Hah, I been playing Sanctus Reach!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Hah, I been playing Sanctus Reach!

I'll need you to sign these "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" forms in triplicate.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Birb Tusks, orcish inspector, "Excuse me, EXCUSE ME! This is a 900 point battle."

Orc in a stolen tank, "Oh excuse me I thought this--"

"You thought wrong. Now paint a giant skull on that and get out of my sight. And set something on fire; show some respect for yourself."

Duckbox

In light of the recent E. Coli outbreak in Subhorde C, all garrisons, warbands, and warrens are hereby required to comply with the following hygiene restrictions. These measures are temporary and may be relaxed in the future. We apologise for any inconvenience they cause, but it is essential that all forces comply with these regulations.

1) All hollowed out enemy skulls are to be clearly marked as either goblets or chamber pots. "Dual-use" skulls are no longer permitted.

2) The following enemy organs are no longer permitted to be consumed raw on the battlefield: stomach, large intestine, small intestine, bladder, anus, penis, female penis. Please consult with your local licenced fleshgrinder for further details.

3) All thralls, pitbeasts, and scum are to be permitted no less than one 15 minute toilet break every 12 hours.

4) "The blood of our enemies" is no longer an acceptable alternate to soap and water for the mandatory annual bath.

5) All sexual contact with holes in the ground remains strictly prohibited.

We appreciate your compliance with all regulations moving forward. If you need guidance or clarification on any of these guidelines, please consult your painmaster. Thank you all for your cooperation in these trying times. Remember, "usurping the throne of man" starts with "you."

Warmest regards,
Glinz Chodereaver, Filthwarden

BoldFrankensteinMir

Duckbox posted:

"usurping the throne of man" starts with "you."

Mods please make this the thread subtitle.

joke_explainer

Captain Finker: "Alright boys! Enough waiting! We're marching all the way to Karak Marsh and smashing that pink skin castle to bits!"

*cheers*

Warchief Tumultz: "[sighing] No. We're not doing that."

Captain Finker: "Sounds like the war chief is afraid, is it? What's so scary about a bunch of stone walls that some orcs can't deal with right and proper, eh?"

Warchief Tumultz: "No, I'm not afraid. It's just we don't have no packaged food, provisions for the journey nor any siege engines to set up when we get there."

Finker: "Pshah, we'll eat the flesh of our enemies along the way! We'll chop down trees as we go for our towers and catapults!"

*cheers, rabid howls*

Tumultz: "It's across 1600 miles of desert sand, devoid of all life."

Finker: "Oi, afraid of a lil hike then? Whatshamatter, thirsty??"

TUMULTZ grabs FINKER by the neck with a massive hand. "No. You need to watch the orientation video again. Sauron's six guidelines to success. #1: We can't win battles if we all die in the desert."

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

orcs can harass anyone with anything, they are unstoppable

crimes

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

joke_explainer posted:

Captain Finker: "Alright boys! Enough waiting! We're marching all the way to Karak Marsh and smashing that pink skin castle to bits!"

*cheers*

Warchief Tumultz: "[sighing] No. We're not doing that."

Captain Finker: "Sounds like the war chief is afraid, is it? What's so scary about a bunch of stone walls that some orcs can't deal with right and proper, eh?"

Warchief Tumultz: "No, I'm not afraid. It's just we don't have no packaged food, provisions for the journey nor any siege engines to set up when we get there."

Finker: "Pshah, we'll eat the flesh of our enemies along the way! We'll chop down trees as we go for our towers and catapults!"

*cheers, rabid howls*

Tumultz: "It's across 1600 miles of desert sand, devoid of all life."

Finker: "Oi, afraid of a lil hike then? Whatshamatter, thirsty??"

TUMULTZ grabs FINKER by the neck with a massive hand. "No. You need to watch the orientation video again. Sauron's six guidelines to success. #1: We can't win battles if we all die in the desert."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

"Hey, Ruffgutz Bloodeater, available to squish some elves friday?"

"Sorry, Torlok Rectostabber, only qualified for humies and gnomes until my elf refresher next month."

• Locked thread