Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Kongming posted:

Can't wait to hear your reaction :D

For real bro..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I am going to do this hack to an 80gb partial backwards compatible system tonight. I will report back with how easy or not easy it is [insert mom joke here]

this post is made 100x better due to being able to make up whatever Mom joke i want to at the end there instead of some spoon fed bullshit.. cheers

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

[quote="“net cafe scandal”" post="“478720765”"]
Thank you mods for having the self control not to probate the badass OP.
[/quote]

he is a Sage

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

[quote="“Frenz”" post="“479096649”"]
This must be what happened to mine . I think all the power cycles trying to get the flash exploit to work and install the cfw finally did it in.
[/quote]

don’t sweat it man, we’ve all been there

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Is the PS3 still hacked no matter what firmware you’re on?

Hold on, let me check. Just a moment

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Yes it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Oh that sucks; what happened, you tried to do it on a super slim? There's an emergency recovery mode, did you try to boot into that?

Glad you got it working on the flea market one though!

have you tried snes games on it in pixel perfect mode yet

As psycho as it is I respect your commitment to making 100% sure nobody misses out on how good SNES games look on hacked New 3ds XL in pixel perfect mode by bringing it up at every possible opportunity