Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

what's the best metal gear game to play if you have shamefully never played one that would be available on current consoles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

thanks. it'll be some time before i get to it, but i will.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yeah if they're all in the legacy collection, i'll just play them in order, that's what i'm doing with the batman games atm

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

the collection is loving sick and it's the only reason I wish I still had my ps3 hooked up. Maybe I'll dig it out for July...

wait, is not available for PS4? this could create problems.....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's probably the best library of games of any console. The only competitors I can think of are the SNES and the DS if you include GBA games.

yeah the PS2 alone probably beats out most libraries and it supports PS1 games

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i believe i will purchase a playstation 5 instead.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

if you hack your console while its still in stores, you have no heart
if you dont hack your console when its 20 years old, you have no brain

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I was anticipating someone saying that! The PS5 has the same exact cmos issue as the ps4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JtFOkwOgZc

i'll just buy a playstation 6 once the 5's battery runs down. you can't fool me, young man. it's playstations all the way down.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's too bad he didn't have an alt. i sure could use some help with this indigo GBA. :sigh: if nobody can tell me how to do these minor repairs, i guess i'll just have to throw it away and buy digital versions of all the games....

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Phantasium posted:

ps3 turns 18 this year, not sure if they'll care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

that's pretty grim :/