Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Will doing this let me play Forbidden Siren 2 without the sightjack bug that plagues PCSX2. I've been looking for a method to play it for 5 years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

Reading theese posts for sure dudes

Can't wait to hear your reaction :D

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

So I got Forbidden Siren 2 running on my hacked slim but since it still uses emulation there is a weird graphical glitch involving polygons stretching out across the screen. Still playable but some maps have it really bad. Reading up there is some way to edit the emulator config to fix this and this site actually has the code you need to fix it: http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PS2_Emulation#Config_file_examples_.28for_netemu.29_.28unofficial.29. Just search the page for Forbidden Siren 2.

I'm asking Uncle at Nintendo in his wisdom if he knows what the gently caress any of that means and how I can fix it.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Wait why are you skipping thre- Oh you son of a bitch.