Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Where are the formula A-D and F-H threads? No one cares about formula E.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

At least they have more than three passes per race.
[/quote]

Isn't the whole point of formula D that if you get passed you lose?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Norns posted:

Isn't the whole point of formula D that if you get passed you lose?

Excuse me. Formula DRIFTUUUU
[/quote]

I love eurobeat so much. Whenever someone gets into drs range eurobeat should start blaring from speakers when the battle goes by.

Do it liberty!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

A grand slam is what lance gives his sister.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Do we not like Jutta Kleinschmidt?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Powershift posted:

Ericsson and Wehrlein's cars for next year have been revealed.

https://i.imgur.com/WOP509s.jpg

Those aren't garbage trucks

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

In the absence of Howard brad Jacobs gonna do it again.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Leclerc is just a lovely French supermarket.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Homan rocked early!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Anyone want a copy of DIRT Rally or F1 2016 + career booster DLC pack? I bought the humble bundle and already own both of those.

edit: Also if you go pay a single penny we can all play the aggressively mediocre F1 Race Stars against each other.

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Dec 3, 2017

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

I would very much enjoy Dirt Rally

Ok, what's the best way to get you the code?

Bryter posted:

I thought the humble bundle made it a $1 minimum to stop people taking the piss?

Maybe it is a dollar, not sure.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Cool check your email.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

It worked, thanks!

Cool man. We should rallycross sometime. Or once I get a new tv do a league or something. I'm terrible at dirt rally.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Poois Shamilton

One thing I love about this thread is its dedication to bating the mods into giving us sixers and two-fours.

slob-hurt pubica

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

For breakfast I had toast and jam and bacon and eggs.
For breakfast I had toast and jam, and bacon and eggs.
For breakfast I had toast, and jam and bacon, and eggs.

I like to ship Massa and Stroll and Vettel and Hamilton.
I like to ship Massa and Stroll, and Vettel and Hamilton.

I hate oxford comma debates, I'm so sorry.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

1500quidporsche posted:

All the major tech companies have really dumb gimmicks that I wouldn't even call AIs that can barely do anything actually useful. Companies like to oversell this poo poo cause it makes investors think they've got a good stock. There's some Y2K levels of hysteria over some major yet unproven forthcoming breakthrough in these technologies that will never materialise.

But the blockchain is the future, man

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

gently caress Seattle. Eat a big goddamn dick with your lovely loving football you bastards.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Was pretty drunk and happy Toronto beat Seattle at soccer. The NFL is bad, and may as well become rollerball with all the injuries.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

Seattle sucked rear end yesterday, they never threatened. Congrats buddy.

They sucked rear end last year too. Toronto just couldn't score. Happy the game was earlier this year so I didn't have to stay up until 4 am again.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Man, that motorcycle guy is why people hate motorcycle people. Why ride behind people revving your engine and yelling at them? Just get on with your day.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Bring back Pastor Maldonado

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

I hate everything bad

Self hatred isn't healthy, wicka

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

Yeah, the new definition will be “F1 Racing is bad.”

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Michael bay probably could make a pretty good decent WWII movie. It would have to be all during one battle though, with no character development.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Gigi Galli posted:

Transformers is not about ww2 m8

The rock?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Everything about the rock is great. I like how in one of the all of duties you get to play the shootout in the showers.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

That's MW2 and it also has the scene at the end where you stop an airstrike by lighting flares lol

The snowy levels in mw2 were great, in opposition to a lot of the other missions like defend burger king, or sit in a house then get thrown in a ditch.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

My favorite COD campaign was Black Ops 2. What a game.

MW2 is second by a hair though. It's the most ridiculous action movie of a shooter ever.

Don't think I played blops 2.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's the only one that is as crazy as MW2 which is why it owns.

2 had a few really good missions. I've never played them for the multiplayer though.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pirate Radar posted:

You may think that, but I have to warn you that she’s accompanied by Jizza Phwoarbyn, Gladimhere Putitin, Knickerless Virgin*, and Boris Johnson.

*this one took me a while to get, not because I don’t know who Nicola Sturgeon is, but because I expected better wordplay

Hard brexit is already up to hard brexit 4, so go quickly. Knickerless Virgin is a stretch.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pirate Radar posted:

Pirelli is projecting that the 2018 cars will be two seconds a lap faster than the 2017 cars, largely because of Lance “Studley Drive-Right” Stroll

I hear he rides his sister horse backwards too.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I think pc culture is great for f1. A variety of streaming options and race highlights on youtube have made the sport accessible to the pc generation.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

poty posted:

The British sports personality of the year gets awarded tonight. Our Lewis is nominated but given the BBC's awful bias against him I fully expect he'll get voter-frauded out of the contest.

I heard the BBC management is hell-bent on giving the award to Rosberg so they're having Andrew Benson look through his genealogy for British ancestors as we speak

Surely the guy who won the first ever fia electronic f1 series should win. Britain is undefeated in electronic f1

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

He has a helmet on, just punch him in the ribs. Paul tracy made the same mistake.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I like these.
https://jalopnik.com/these-alternate-universe-autonomous-f1-model-kits-are-t-1821340469

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Roller Coast Guard posted:

These things are awesome. How do I get one.

He should talk to tamiya about making them

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

aequalis posted:

I came back onto the Worst Thread to post this, but I've been beaten. How's everyone been? How about that news with Sauber Alfa Romeo BMW huh guys? Pretty amazing!

Where do you stand on macaroni and cheese?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

tuo posted:

are they made in a cast iron pan?

Steel pot suspended over a burning Honda engine/ferrari flag campfire.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

i also like this one, Il Commendatore was a great man

#forzaferrari

Is he the guy from the el cazzo fuckman picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

track day bro! posted:

british people who consist of a diet of boiled prancing horse meat pies.

Fixed that for you

• Locked thread