Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
REAL SNOW FOOTBALL HOURS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Why is anyone watching the NFL when you can watch a bunch of dudes run around and throw the pigskin in a goddamn snowstorm.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Hahaha the coin tosser didn't flip the coin at all. That one stampeder was pissed.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Oh drat I didn't realize that was Julie Payette. Great apologies to Her Excellency.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I'm glad they're doing this land recognition but oh my god this could have gone bad if the people started booing him.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I'm impressed with myself. I didn't hear her title and I was like huh I wonder if that's the GG.

Also which team would Bret Haet be routing for.

I do believe the best there is and the best there was and the best that ever will be is from Calgary.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Welcome to snow hell, QB.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The ball looks wet as hell already.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Ok so when that camera man got owned, seconds before I said "I want to see a camera man fall down."

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

QBs can't even throw a drat spiral with this ball.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

cnut posted:

Anybody know if the snow is supposed to last the whole game?

Just looking at the forecast for Ottawa snow is forecast to last until around midnight.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Is this half time show Canadian enough for you yet?!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

cnut posted:

I'm listening to Power Trip's latest :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs

How's the halftime show coming?

Swing of the axe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The Eastern division is such a mess. Every team in the Eastern division was below 4/5 teams in the Western division in the Overall Standings yet they keep winning Grey Cups.

• Locked thread